Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Sopranos Revisited

Silvio was the most loyal to Tony

Silvio's wife was talking him up and tryn plant ideas in his head while Tony was out.

It went to Sil's head but he quickly ended up stressed out and had a panick attack or mild stroke some shit.

Silvio also had a chance to take Tonys position when NY was about to war w/ Tony in the end but stayed loyal to Tony

You couldn't have. that Vito shit was after Junior shot Tony
well then it was after that

i think after they killed Vito

i should've said, i watched it more in parts, but i dont remember seeing much of the final season at all

i said this on the IC.....i hated how the black people spoke...all fucked up.

sad shit

Well to be fair most the Italians spoke fucked up too.

Most everyone in the show was a criminal and spoke street.

They did have a proper nerd ass black guy that Meadow was dating.

The only other black characters i can think of were a few low level criminals & Treach played the struggling rapper.

I get the whole thing.

The sex scenes and gay makeout scenes were unnecessary tho.
ok

lets try this again

what about Rawls being gay in the Wire?

the irony of him using gay slurs and making everything homosexual to insult McNulty, when it was revealed he was really gay

how so?

sil was a snake...

when tony was in the hospital didnt he unplugg the fucking thing from his hand after his wife said some shit about him being the boss?
Paulie went behind their back and told the ralphie joke to Johnny Sacks. Starting the tension with the new York mob.

He also fucked over chris alot of times with money and tried to blame chris to tony when they were lost in the woods.

And the painting?

He did a lot of shit im not remembering

Well to be fair most the Italians spoke fucked up too.

Most everyone in the show was a criminal and spoke street.

They did have a proper nerd ass black guy that Meadow was dating.

The only other black characters i can think of were a few low level criminals & Treach played the struggling rapper.
Meadow annonying ass bf deserved to get timberland up

how so?

sil was a snake...

when tony was in the hospital didnt he unplugg the fucking thing from his hand after his wife said some shit about him being the boss?

He might be talking bout the fact that Paulie was the one leaking shit bout the family to Johnny Sack behind Tony's back. And he truly only became loyal to Tony, when he tried to switch to New York and he realized Johnny was just playing him.

Back