Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Roles We Play

lets take a break to recognize some of the best role players here

@T_Sanford (idk what your name is rn)

@Priest (im still not convinced this is conflict but im running with it)

@IP360

@deadeye

@PrecociousMorty

a few others I'll add on as they come to me....but these niggas NEVER come out of character, whether its their real persona or not

you can always count on them to be them, period

:hahaha:

Come out of character.....

opyd6v.png
If I was going to be a character I definitely wouldn't choose to be me...

thats what I mean tho

you so you, you cant help it

its kinda hard to fake that

like how @OhMars inner real nigga just be jumping out sometimes

cant help it

Ima realest, I'm not getting no pussy offa this, so what I'm tryna be cool for. I dont actually know yall niggaz so what I gotta front for?

I'm more not myself at work if anything. Dont nobody in my family wanna call Germs, everyone think Germs is a self absorbed , egotistical, narcissistic, arrogant ass nigga.

Let me tell u something fam, this past a few months ago. A nigga was on some wellbutrin. Shit had my fucking emotions on 10. I felt shit I ain't neva felt b4, my grandmother had a stroke.

Normally, I wouldn't really care. I went over there and started talking to her about how I'm greatful she ain't put me in a orphanage, or abuse me as a child..

I broke down in tears b...ME!!!...tears, drops my nigga...real ones!!!

U know what she did?
:Pathetic:she just looked at me

A week later she told my wife it made her feel so special

:cry:why they cant just love me man

Pull thru my boy

giphy.gif

Ima realest, I'm not getting no pussy offa this, so what I'm tryna be cool for. I dont actually know yall niggaz so what I gotta front for?

I'm more not myself at work if anything. Dont nobody in my family wanna call Germs, everyone think Germs is a self absorbed , egotistical, narcissistic, arrogant ass nigga.

Let me tell u something fam, this past a few months ago. A nigga was on some wellbutrin. Shit had my fucking emotions on 10. I felt shit I ain't neva felt b4, my grandmother had a stroke.

Normally, I wouldn't really care. I went over there and started talking to her about how I'm greatful she ain't put me in a orphanage, or abuse me as a child..

I broke down in tears b...ME!!!...tears, drops my nigga...real ones!!!

U know what she did?
:Pathetic:she just looked at me

A week later she told my wife it made her feel so special

:cry:why they cant just love me man

If they believe what you say you think they believe about you, they dont know how to respond to you.

They probably guard they own emotions with you because of how you historically have dealt with them.

That's why she felt comfortable telling your wife how she felt as opposed to havong an emotional moment with you. Probably caught her off guard.

Or....if she talking to your wife like that im sure the confide in each other in some ways. Prolly told her you going through something.

If they believe what you say you think they believe about you, they dont know how to respond to you.

They probably guard they own emotions with you because of how you historically have dealt with them.

That's why she felt comfortable telling your wife how she felt as opposed to havong an emotional moment with you. Probably caught her off guard.

Or....if she talking to your wife like that im sure the confide in each other in some ways. Prolly told her you going through something.

That ain't something I can help bruh, I dont know why I'm like this. Like check it, in my mind..every woman wants to fuck me, and if they dont. Its cause they are upset with the fact that they wanna fuck, when logically in their own mind, they've told themselves they dont want the dick.

So, all it takes from me is time and effort, there ain't no woman that I cant make fall in love with me if I give enough of a fuck. Is that arrogant, narcissistic, vain?...I dont know bruh...

I ain't thinking that shit on purpose, it's just there.

images (2).jpeg is it my fault god made me like this?

Last edited:
Is that self absorbed?...if the emotion ain't there, I think its selfish and self absorbed to fake like it is. That makes it, oooh look at me, I care about u...I dont know, i ain't ask for this fam

I'm the same here as I am with my homeboys, but not anyone else.

They all live out of state so I use this to discuss things I'd normally talk and joke with them about. I don't like talking on the phone so this works between the occasional calls and visits.

And nobody outside of here understands the great gang wars of GOT so my Night King persona is strictly here.

My nigga you was talkin in 3rd person lol on some Jimmy shit

It comes across way worse in Text than In the context of which of thought and expressed it. Especially if you're predisposed to believing I'm fulla myself, its definitely gone come across like that. So I get where you'd see my intent as that.

Back