Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Roles We Play

Freeman said some hoe shit. Period. You can't not care than talk about a nigga family to incite an reaction

Motherfuckers afraid to admit they sensitive and/or emotional. Some how the internet is supposed to take away base human feelings

Ill say this...the whole "feelings lol" shit comes from niggas knowing they playing a character so they try to disconnect this from real life...when in reality most people just cant turn off how they react to something...what I do...is before I just start typing walls of text I sit back and say to myself "will this shit matter outside of ABW...like will it effect me when Im around my kids and my girl...will it matter in my life at all" most of the time its "HELL NO"

so i react accordingly...which is usually a funny gif...or I tell you to SHUT UP.

I legit only reacted for real one time and that was the Lucien shit...that shit legit hit a nerve and I aint afraid to admit that

I'm pretty much the same exact same nigga.

I live that Nas shit "I aint got no game is just some bitches understand my story"

I've never used game to get a chick, i just be me.

I've really been in the streets, no need to come online and be a fake tough guy and gangsta.

I'm just a regular ass nigga.

I know and have talked to multiple people offline, maybe they can highlight any differences from me on and off line.

I'm pretty much the same exact same nigga.

I live that Nas shit "I aint got no game is just some bitches understand my story"

I've never used game to get a chick, i just be me.

I've really been in the streets, no need to come online and be a fake tough guy and gangsta.

I'm just a regular ass nigga.

I know and have talked to multiple people offline, maybe they can highlight any differences from me on and off line.
you a thorough cat through and through

respect

As far as beefing, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more confrontational in person.

Like I laugh at a lot of disrespectful shit n here I absolutely would not let slide IRL.

Main reason I post that address.... I'm actually know for having a hot head.... Something I've tried to get away from now that I got kids.... But I honestly can't control myself once I'm there.... And it takes very little... Which is why real life du is a bit more quiet than online du...

But anyone who met me can see I'm the same person

We get it Du. You like fighting

628.gif

But the jokes still there. Abw saw me and some random dirty nigga go back n forth on tiny chat for a minute...

Nigga was showing his car, i was like nigga show us a wash cloth and some soap... That'll impress me

I aint gonna hold u, I don't want no smoke with Du lol

I be talkin shit during the tournaments, but when he starts dropping titangraphs and pulls me to the side I be like
15513748952894616.gif

why do you, like clockwork, mention riding another man when a man gives another man props

like, is that apart of the gimmick? if so, then I wont make another post about it, but it seems your hellbent on making not gay stuff gay, and i just dont know why?

why do you, like clockwork, mention riding another man when a man gives another man props

like, is that apart of the gimmick? if so, then I wont make another post about it, but it seems your hellbent on making not gay stuff gay, and i just dont know why?
I call it like I see it

You'll find an explanation on the last page under my post

Goldie got that...

download.jpeg

"I wish that big nigga would run up on me" vibe.....

But the jokes still there. Abw saw me and some random dirty nigga go back n forth on tiny chat for a minute...

Nigga was showing his car, i was like nigga show us a wash cloth and some soap... That'll impress me

I remember one time you was on tinychat with Mrs Du and someone using a different name was clowing. Ion rmember what they said but you went from cracking to having that one face where you know miggas bout to get serious.

Good times

I call it like I see it

You'll find an explanation on the last page under my post
nah, you reaching for lol's

you trying to make something natural as a man complimenting another man into some "get off his nuts" shit

Back