Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Roles We Play

nah, you reaching for lol's

you trying to make something natural as a man complimenting another man into some "get off his nuts" shit

Lol @ reaching for Lols

Nigga if I said get off that nigga dick then I think you dickriding. Why are you turning this into a discussion? I didnt have anything to add after that

I can't help you any further sir

Lol @ reaching for Lols

Nigga if I said get off that nigga dick then I think you dickriding. Why are you turning this into a discussion? I didnt have anything to add after that

I can't help you any further sir
you think ANY man complimenting another man is dickriding tho which is the issue

are you not comfortable enough with your masculinity in your real life to compliment another man w/o feeling homophobic about it?

I said the dude was a thorough dude b/c well...he is

then for some strange reason, you came in with the dick riding shit. I'm just trying to understand what is it about you that comes to that conclusion?

do you have a dickriding radar? you have a dickriding app?

I mean, i could say your ......"admiration" for D.Wade is dickriding by your logic...would you agree?

Only difference for me is in real life if ppl are going at each other Ill remove myself from that environment because I aint got time for other ppl drama

But on here I will read every post with ppl going at each other because its funny ( about half the time though)

Oooh you got me

I already said I had nothing else to add yet you wanna drone on about this for an extended amount of time

Shut the fuck up and stop bitching over a gif

Oooh you got me

I already said I had nothing else to add yet you wanna drone on about this for an extended amount of time

Shut the fuck up and stop bitching over a gif
so you admit you just do it for lol's

thank you

even the shit with Kandy and Chitown B...just objectively...if Kandy keeps that part of her life offline...that shit never happens...
I’m an open book for the most part and I can handle what comes from me opening up about me. I dont hide from it. Never will. Niggas gonna judge me regardless where I put it. It’s life. You can’t blame me putting the death of my son online resulting in him speaking ill of him. It shouldn’t have happened regardless. He ain’t the only person who he spoke ill of my child either. It’s happened offline as well. That’s just the way of the world sadly, you got some disrespectful people.

Yea personas and characters are cool and all but posters who aren’t a character or some type of role are needed.

Freeman said some hoe shit. Period. You can't not care than talk about a nigga family to incite an reaction

Motherfuckers afraid to admit they sensitive and/or emotional. Some how the internet is supposed to take away base human feelings
Preach nigga.

I’m an open book for the most part and I can handle what comes from me opening up about me. I dont hide from it. Never will. Niggas gonna judge me regardless where I put it. It’s life. You can’t blame me putting the death of my son online resulting in him speaking ill of him. It shouldn’t have happened regardless. He ain’t the only person who he spoke I’ll of my child either. It’s happened offline as well. That’s just the way of the world sadly, you got some disrespectful people.

Yea personas and characters are cool and all but posters who aren’t a character or some type of role are needed.

Im def not excusing homie behavior at all...you already know how I feel about that.

Im just busting it down to its simplest form...if that info aint out there..he cant comment on it...

I do appreciate you and other other posters for being completely transparent....it is needed

I'm slightly more open on here than in rl. I Express my thoughts more here, than I do wit folks I know.

I'm pretty much the same exact same nigga.

I live that Nas shit "I aint got no game is just some bitches understand my story"

I've never used game to get a chick, i just be me.

I've really been in the streets, no need to come online and be a fake tough guy and gangsta.

I'm just a regular ass nigga.

I know and have talked to multiple people offline, maybe they can highlight any differences from me on and off line.
Too fuckn nice.

Sassy sensitive nigga

Not the role I would choose to have but hey to each his own
ahhhh

i was wondering how long it would take for the sassy word would appear

took longer than I originally estimated

Back