Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Roles We Play

Beta came with the "hit em with his own catchphrase" post

But AP countered nicely

This fight is still a stalemate ladies and gents

Beta with the sassy haymaker

AP still standing dont think he got all of it...

still a testament to how good of a chin AP has

Beta with the sassy haymaker

AP still standing dont think he got all of it...

still a testament to how good of a chin AP has
I saw it watching the tape from his last few fights

he usually throws sassy early in the match which, while it caught me off guard, I was still prepared for it whenever he dropped it

damn...maybe there is something to watching the tape

I'm not fighting lol

AP just wants to "put me in my place" when the situation never even calls for it

One gif and this nigga was like

1493836407_888b48f2701ceeec31efc22a3972daaa.jpg

lets take a break to recognize some of the best role players here

@T_Sanford (idk what your name is rn)

@Priest (im still not convinced this is conflict but im running with it)

@IP360

@deadeye

@PrecociousMorty

a few others I'll add on as they come to me....but these niggas NEVER come out of character, whether its their real persona or not

you can always count on them to be them, period

I'm not fighting lol

AP just wants to "put me in my place" when the situation never even calls for it

One gif and this nigga was like

View attachment 114864
ahhh...the "he mad" punch

DODGED!!!!

DlMY.gif

nah b

i was curious...

I specifically asked you, if its part of your gimmick, then i will no longer post about it

so b/c you wouldn't just say, "aye man, its just jokes", it lead me to believe you actively seek posts to make them more than what they are

Same i would say. Not loud, jokes, laughs, a little shit talking, dont care for drama, bron stan, white af but not as white as Lou/Vibe, etc.

lets take a break to recognize some of the best role players here

@T_Sanford (idk what your name is rn)

@Priest (im still not convinced this is conflict but im running with it)

@IP360

@deadeye

@PrecociousMorty

a few others I'll add on as they come to me....but these niggas NEVER come out of character, whether its their real persona or not

you can always count on them to be them, period

180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bixe.gif

Ahh the I'm curious and I'm just trying to understand and I'm just so oblivious even though I been interacting with you for years move....

Same i would say. Not loud, jokes, laughs, a little shit talking, dont care for drama, bron stan, white af but not as white as Lou/Vibe, etc.

lmao ay this conflict is real and funny as hell

any time im around white people there's always one "cool" one that cringes any time white shit happens

annoyed_mi8vou.gif

somebody tell a corny joke or do sumn wild and they like "sorry bro....white people"

that shit cracks me up

Ahh the I'm curious and I'm just trying to understand and I'm just so oblivious even though I been interacting with you for years move....
AP: Beta, if this is apart of your gimmick, just say so, and I wont bring it up again

Beta: AP, let me ask you this question but im not gonna address the question you just asked me

AP: Beta, if this is apart of your gimmick, just say so, and I wont bring it up again

Beta: AP, let me ask you this question but im not gonna address the question you just asked me
You don't deserve anything for how you acted

Sorry kid

we are gonna cut to @Mr Litty who is ringside for this matchup he has spent times with both fighters...

@Mr Litty any thoughts?
Well P,
AP is very analytical to his approach. He very much is bothered and wants answers. He got a spirit that won't quite and won't be taken down unless its a KO.

However Beta ain't got a KO in him. While its jks and he don't care he don't got the grit to really push AP over the edge. He may tap out from sheer boredom. AP won't win Beta taps

Well P,
AP is very analytical to his approach. He very much is bothered and wants answers. He got a spirit that won't quite and won't be taken down unless its a KO.

However Beta ain't got a KO in him. While its jks and he don't care he don't got the grit to really push AP over the edge. He may tap out from sheer boredom. AP won't win Beta taps

Great assessment...Litty

Lets get back to the action...

Back