Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Not be in some brag shit by no means but I make more than Caitlin chick in 4yrs a whole lot more. They could actually get a job in their degree making more than the professional sport she's playing

That's kinda fucked up if you think about it
Subsidize it an additional 51 mil to the cap would guarantee the first million dollar WNBA player

This country pisses away 51 mil should nt be a problem finding it

Millennial and early GenZ parents are the fucking worse when it comes their kids in school. They don’t want to take any accountability for their kids behavior and overall school life.

It’s always “I” have to do this or that so the school should do this or that.

The stories I use to hear from my sister when she was teaching was crazy. I see it as a coach too.

Plays right into my take on we are living in the most self centered time ever. And it’s disguised under “righteous” banner

This live and let live culture is not what’s up IMO

They only show up for the drama, the tweets the outrage and to hate, alot of folk just like having something to talk about about its what gets them up

The last few years I have watched more but that’s only because the overall product is more athletic than before. I needed that to get my viewership and I can admit that

The last few years I have watched more but that’s only because the overall product is more athletic than before. I needed that to get my viewership and I can admit that
The game has alway been good but now its definitely a new era ... went to a game last year definitely trying to go at least twice..as for tv they gotta stop putting this shit on random channels as much hate as Caitlin gets ahead going to be part ofnthe reason they start getting paid more and put on national tv.. espn needs to step up they got 4 or 5 highly visible channels and they be showing extreme tag sometimes even somw of these network channels

Back