Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Millennial and early GenZ parents are the fucking worse when it comes their kids in school. They don’t want to take any accountability for their kids behavior and overall school life.

It’s always “I” have to do this or that so the school should do this or that.

The stories I use to hear from my sister when she was teaching was crazy. I see it as a coach too.

Plays right into my take on we are living in the most self centered time ever. And it’s disguised under “righteous” banner

This live and let live culture is not what’s up IMO
True,

Do not even get me started on the parents of my son's school lol. You put their feet to the fire, and they will still not take accountability.

You got to put in the time, every/damn/day, and your children will flourish... and that report card will be an A

So I just learned that electric catfish are a thing and are a native to Africa.

I can see them becoming a problem out here in the next ten years.

Folks already keeping them as pets and you know what happens next…

I have ran across bout 20 videos with women saying this

But they don’t support the league.

Can’t get mad about women not understanding sports and collective bargaining. It’s not their arena. If they go to the wnba and their presence provides more revenue. They can bargain for higher salaries. But they just have to earn it like nba players had to earn it at some point. But can’t fault women for not understanding it. Ben Simmons is richer than Julius Erving. That don’t make sense on the surface neither.

@AP2.5 if you was like that you would have told them to go to Reddit or TikTok with all that crying

Instead you got ya chin checked and got called sassy to boot

Try again on Thursday b

I def feel like they don’t have a positive view of our race as a whole. Niggas consistently speak on only the negative.

Back