Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

The most talked about topic for the last few weeks in the black community is a rap beef

And I was talking about too much myself. I need to slap myself
I disagree

There have been quite a few topics that have been discussed

The rap issue is just one of many

You get the point. Stop playing semantics with the man.
I'm not playing semantics at all

There are quite a few issues going on. This is just one of many. If it's the biggest issue he's seen, then that's why I'm asking him where is he looking?

This issue also involves two of the biggest acts in hip hop. Why wouldn't it be discussed at the lengths it's been discussed?

Has it run it's course? That's definitely up for debate. I can understand why he might be ready to tap out which is ok.

I'm not playing semantics at all

There are quite a few issues going on. This is just one of many. If it's the biggest issue he's seen, then that's why I'm asking him where is he looking?

This issue also involves two of the biggest acts in hip hop. Why wouldn't it be discussed at the lengths it's been discussed?

Has it run it's course? That's definitely up for debate. I can understand why he might be ready to tap out which is ok.
All he said was it that it was the biggest issue discussed on the site the last few weeks and you disputed it (with sass btw) how is he supposed to have statistics to back that up and why would that even matter? What in your opinion has been more discussed if anything?

All he said was it that it was the biggest issue discussed on the site the last few weeks and you disputed it (with sass btw) how is he supposed to have statistics to back that up and why would that even matter? What in your opinion has been more discussed if anything?
Haven't been accused of being sassy in a min. Guess the clock resets

You said the site, he said the black community so there appears to be a misunderstanding on both of our parts🤷🏾‍♂️

As I did in another thread, I'll bid you a good night

🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Haven't been accused of being sassy in a min. Guess the clock resets

You said the site, he said the black community so there appears to be a misunderstanding on both of our parts🤷🏾‍♂️

As I did in another thread, I'll bid you a good night

🫱🏿‍🫲🏾
Both.

Here and everywhere else.

@AP2.5 if you was like that you would have told them to go to Reddit or TikTok with all that crying

Instead you got ya chin checked and got called sassy to boot

Try again on Thursday b

@AP2.5 if you was like that you would have told them to go to Reddit or TikTok with all that crying

Instead you got ya chin checked and got called sassy to boot

Try again on Thursday b
I'm just trying to understand the perspectives that are different from mine🤷🏾‍♂️

Back