Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Don’t kill me, but 10 percent does seem low to me
10 percent of one hundred dollars is low, 10 percent of 200 million is not low. Most people won’t in total make 2 million over their entire life span.

And outside of that, 10 percent for 200 million and be advertised and sold to people who believe you personally made them a pie.

You couldn’t on your own convince 20 people to buy a pie you did personally make from you. I’ve seen that on Facebook

10 percent of one hundred dollars is low, 10 percent of 200 million is not low. Most people won’t in total make 2 million over their entire life span.

And outside of that, 10 percent for 200 million and be advertised and sold to people who believe you personally made them a pie.

You couldn’t on your own convince 20 people to buy a pie you did personally make from you. I’ve seen that on Facebook
It only seems low to me because their whole marketing campaign is built off of her. She is the marketing campaign.

You’re probably right though

It only seems low to me because their whole marketing campaign is built off of her. She is the marketing campaign.

You’re probably right though
She’s not the marketing campaign, she’s the face of the marketing campaign.

The story hulk hogan told about the G.Forman grill was his agent came and said this company has two products they are going to mass produce.

Meaning, these things are going out by any mean, we need a face to attach it to, to give it a personality.

He turned down the grill and went with something else. All George Forman had to do was be his public persona and not say or do anything stupid, and they would do the rest.

It’s the same thing wit Patti, so you gotta think, if she turned it down and they gave it to Dolly Parton, who woulda ask for more, and they would’ve given more because they woulda go back more in sales.

Do you think you could say, it’s all just because of Dolly? Any famous, motherly energy with a bit of spice female celebrity was gone move them pies.

how they were going to market it was gonna happen regardless of who they chose.

When you look at the profit margins on that, even tho they got 200 mill, in what they invested to make it happen, she probably walks away with more revenue than they got from it.

Cause not only did it sell pies, it brought people to the store who more than likely bought other shit, and that’s where they got their pay back from

But in fostering a good relationship with Wal Mart, it opens doors with other places that you can be worked with and understand the vision.

You get more people wanting to work with you, so instead of one bag, you got a bunch of bags that come out to 200 cause you took 20.

Case in point, Snoop

Young fellas, this marriage, don’t do it

They don’t care how you feel bruh, you’re only there to validate their existence. And they will argue you down, instead of listen before they believe that you’re just as human as them

Back