Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Dude got the juice and he relatively clean... just waiting for the inevitable black face pic or fucked up tweet from 2 years ago to come out now.

Aside from the Kaepernick shit I haven’t heard him offer much to black folk or heard what kind policy platform he rollin with

Well the GOP definitely see him as a threat.

Well the GOP definitely see him as a threat.

Because he got all the flash and pizazz. GOP knows a good portion of the country is dumb as a box of rocks, when it comes to politics and vote this shit like American Idol.

That’s one of the main reasons we got Trump as president, because as much as they hated on Obama for being “celebrity-in-chief” it was really just pure jealousy.

Now that they have their own celebrity-in-chief they gotta pretend like he’s the greatest thing ever, and willfully ignore all the obvious lying, scamming, stupidity and borderline treason just to “own the libs”.

Tired of people tryin to turn a moment into a movement in regards to bernie sanders marching with MLK... there is no evidence of this anyway.. hell if he was there some were 100's of thousands.. I have no issue with him but i hate fandom.. When you ask a motherfucker what he has done they refer to that.. If they didnt refer to that as evidence of engagement in the black community .. while legislating in the whitest state in the nation then i wouldnt press him..

They take criticism as a diss its annoying as fuck.. I dont care if he shared a sub sandwich with MLK ... and no it doenst disqualify him just trying to get people to admit they dont know what the hell they are talking about

Beto is young / marketable enough to get a coalition of younger college age voters, soccer moms, college-educated white males to vote for him......it looks like he would have a path to the nomination thats why the GOP is locked in on him now......at the minimum I see him getting the VP nomination

Beto is young / marketable enough to get a coalition of younger college age voters, soccer moms, college-educated white males to vote for him......it looks like he would have a path to the nomination thats why the GOP is locked in on him now......at the minimum I see him getting the VP nomination
Beto is white Obama. I think he'll get the nomination and win. Only contender will be Biden when he jumps in, but I think he'll go the way of older establishment Republicans in the Republican primary of 2016.

Y’all neglect to factor in the Russians lmao

I mean, they’re gonna have to do better than they did in the midterms.

30% of the actual votes are going to Trump. That number hasn’t budged and it won’t. Russia has an uphill battle since they need to manufacture another 10-12% at minimum.

I mean, they’re gonna have to do better than they did in the midterms.

30% of the actual votes are going to Trump. That number hasn’t budged and it won’t. Russia has an uphill battle since they need to manufacture another 10-12% at minimum.
If we know it they know it lol

Beto got niggas SHOOK lmao

These muthafuccas know he got that "it" factor.

I'm lookin forward to hear more from him and what he has planned. My issue...if he does get the nom...how will the Bernie supporters react?

Back