Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Lol we saw it the first time bruh. We don’t have to agree with Judge Joe Brown.

If we say “we’re just gonna sit out till we get some concessions” they will have absolutely no problem moving the country further along under their agenda. It’ll be that much easier without our votes.

If we say “we’re just gonna sit out till we get some concessions” they will have absolutely no problem moving the country further along under their agenda. It’ll be that much easier without our votes.

Different post. lol Wasn't the same and you don't have to agree, I said the ball is in your court, so stand tall with it.

Different post. lol Wasn't the same and you don't have to agree, I said the ball is in your court, so stand tall with it.

Lol, I just don’t agree with the “lesser of two evils” rhetoric.

From a policy standpoint, it’s more “apathy vs. evil.” You see being ignored and being shot at as the same thing?

For those who decided to sit the last one out

Congratulations on helping white supremacist get on the Supreme Court and other high government positions that will 100% have a negative impact on black ppl.

Thank you

Yup. Elections have consequences. If we don’t use our voice, others will speak for us.

People going to realize this isn’t a zero sum game of idealism.

While we are sitting back, withholding our vote, and waiting for the PERFECT candidate, the very conditions we are aiming to improve will become EVEN WORSE than they already are.

And guess what - that perfect candidate will never come. So we will have effectively achieved the polar opposite of our end game.

Nah we cant "sit this one out" again fuck that thats how we got the piece of shit we got now, im not even worried so much about "what can they do for the black community" as i am getting trump the fuck outta here

EXACTLY!!!

Foh wit sit this one out. Muthafuccas ain't learn the consequences yet??

For those who decided to sit the last one out

Congratulations on helping white supremacist get on the Supreme Court and other high government positions that will 100% have a negative impact on black ppl.

Thank you

And this is why I blame those who DIDN'T vote in the last election, than the ones who voted Trump.

People going to realize this isn’t a zero sum game of idealism.

While we are sitting back, withholding our vote, and waiting for the PERFECT candidate, the very conditions we are aiming to improve will become EVEN WORSE than they already are.

And guess what - that perfect candidate will never come. So we will have effectively achieved the polar opposite of our end game.

Yeah I want someone to tell me what is the "perfect candidate"?

Yeah, I don't get it. Won't vote for someone other than Trump because of some moral high ground. Great in theory, horrible in reality.

And to have this view AFTER we see what it brings seems downright idiotic to me.

Let's take this high ground when the opposition isn't a stupid, racist, lying, narcissistic asshole. We can't afford to take this stance in 2020.

It's still early but I do find it interesting that out of all the dems planning on running.. folks are coming at Kamala the hardest.

I'm sure all these politicians have skeletons in their closets but you don't see nearly as much energy being put into trying to discredit any of the candidates outside of her.

just an observation....

You looking like a Russian bot. Doing the same thing they did to Hillary, putting down Democrat candidates so people won't vote for them.
You sound like an ignorant sheep. Did you not read the post above yours?. Her record as a prosecutor sucks as it relates to black people. You just wanna be rocked back to sleep by any ol body huh? Why don't you try doing some actual research instead of being hypnotized by a black face?

Prolly cuz she’s trying hard to pander to blacks that....

This. I decided to do my googles because I thought she was gon be it.

I’m not on social media at all so I wasn’t influenced by none of these Tariq’s and Judge Joe Brown’s.

Nobody told me to go look at anything negative about her I just kinda found it when I went down a rabbit hole.

What I’m seeing now in this thread just kinda confirms the conclusion I came to

It’s not a smear campaign if the information that’s out there is true. Just sayin

You sound like an ignorant sheep. Did you not read the post above yours?. Her record as a prosecutor sucks as it relates to black people. You just wanna be rocked back to sleep by any ol body huh? Why don't you try doing some actual research instead of being hypnotized by a black face?
So you going to withhold your vote if she's the Democratic candidate?

This. I decided to do my googles because I thought she was gon be it.

I’m not on social media at all so I wasn’t influenced by none of these Tariq’s and Judge Joe Brown’s.

Nobody told me to go look at anything negative about her I just kinda found it when I went down a rabbit hole.

What I’m seeing now in this thread just kinda confirms the conclusion I came to

It’s not a smear campaign if the information that’s out there is true. Just sayin

Oh no doubt. I'm not tryna take away from anyone that has reservations about her as a candidate at all and I appreciate those of yall that dropped information about her.

I just find it curious how folks are going extra hard at her and none of the other candidates, who I'm sure have dirt on them and things that would make us think twice about them as well.

I'm for the people being as informed on ALL the candidates as possible at the end of the day

Back