Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Historically most presidents have second terms unless something tramatic occurs that fucks over society in a very visible and negative way hurting their reputation in the public's eye OR they're just bad presidents in terms of what they caused. Like Jimmy Carter did a lot of the things that Bernie Sanders wanted to do and it hurt the economy (70s was one of the worst on record recessions), stagflation and more. Only thing he got right was climate change but there were far pressing matters at the time.

It'll be very interesting in 2020.... Trump can be very charming when he wants to be which is crazy fucked up :(
Gotta throw history out the window because this is not a normal presidency...literally anything could happen with this shit

I wanna focus on this Tweet right here. This Tweet has me fired up right now because I lost count of how many niggas I distinctly remember having this same exact thought process during the campaign. I swear to god black Americans are the most impressionable people on earth. Niggas always saying and believing dumb ass shit so that they can sound smart. Bunch of dumb ass niggas.

Look at this shit.

I'm fuming. All during the campaign we kept getting all this political commentary from black people who we've never heard talking politics before and all of a sudden during the 2016 Presidential campaign these niggas wanted to act like not voting was some master plan. Those same niggas never stepped up and said or did shit when Obama was President but all of a sudden they're political experts. I hate niggas sometimes man I swear.

This is also true. And how fucking foolish do all those niggas look after flocking to Bernie Sanders? Those were some of the most idiotic and embarrassing niggas during the campaign.

"We not voting for the establishment candidates like Hilary we gone vote for Bernie Sanders who most of us didn't even know existed until we knew he was running against Hilary"

You know the same Hilary Clinton that has done more for people in your fucking community than any member in congress to date. The same Hilary that wanted to make childcare services free. The same Hilary that's not trying to cut the public assistance that so many people in your fucking community depend on. But naw. Let's vote for the 70 year old white man who just popped up out of nowhere because he speaking about going against the establishment :bigdummy:

The same Bernie Sanders that's been in congress since your fucking parents were in grade school nigga. That's not a muthafucka going against the establishment. Bitch he is the god damn establishment. And look what happed you stupid ass niggas. You thought you were being a ol smart ass nigga and you ended up aiding in electing the absolute worse President in the history of this nation because you let fucking Russians trick you into thinking that you were smarter than your dumbass is.

I fucking can't right now bruh. This shit got me aggy as fuck. Bunch of dumb ass niggas.

I wanna focus on this Tweet right here. This Tweet has me fired up right now because I lost count of how many niggas I distinctly remember having this same exact thought process during the campaign. I swear to god black Americans are the most impressionable people on earth. Niggas always saying and believing dumb ass shit so that they can sound smart. Bunch of dumb ass niggas.

Look at this shit.

Right,i remember there was alotta those dudes on the ic speakin that bullshit

Back