Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

This is also true. And how fucking foolish do all those niggas look after flocking to Bernie Sanders? Those were some of the most idiotic and embarrassing niggas during the campaign.

"We not voting for the establishment candidates like Hilary we gone vote for Bernie Sanders who most of us didn't even know existed until we knew he was running against Hilary"

You know the same Hilary Clinton that has done more for people in your fucking community than any member in congress to date. The same Hilary that wanted to make childcare services free. The same Hilary that's not trying to cut the public assistance that so many people in your fucking community depend on. But naw. Let's vote for the 70 year old white man who just popped up out of nowhere because he speaking about going against the establishment :bigdummy:

The same Bernie Sanders that's been in congress since your fucking parents were in grade school nigga. That's not a muthafucka going against the establishment. Bitch he is the god damn establishment. And look what happed you stupid ass niggas. You thought you were being a ol smart ass nigga and you ended up aiding in electing the absolute worse President in the history of this nation because you let fucking Russians trick you into thinking that you were smarter than your dumbass is.

I fucking can't right now bruh. This shit got me aggy as fuck. Bunch of dumb ass niggas.

This post was brought to you by

Atomic bomb.gif

People are stupid.."i dont watch the news because..."

but they pass around stupid memes on facebook its a cocktail of stupidity circulated with no critical thought process involved
people are too stupid to parse shit. them removes that job.. you just get a quick meme it cuts out using the brain

However, the russian no doubt were heavily involved but the 25+ year clinton bashing campaign, talk radio, fox news has done this.. Russia just put the icing on the cake.. but I dont think the talleys would be drastically different because we have always been that divided racially/politically and socially.. and its been exacerbated by the aforementioned.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/joh...ed-with-chinese-guards-over-nuclear-football/

John Kelly and U.S. Secret Service Reportedly Brawled With Chinese Security Guards Over Nuclear Football

During President Donald Trump’s November trip to China, his newly minted chief of staff John Kelly and a U.S. Secret Service agent brawled with Chinese guards over the nuclear football — i.e. the briefcase used to authorize a nuclear attack — according to a stunning new Axios report.

“I can’t believe this story hasn’t gotten out, and neither can the very very few people who know about it,” Jonathan Swan wrote of the skirmish in his report for Axios.

According to Swan, the scuffle went down on November 9, during a visit by Trump and his staff to Beijing’s Great Hall of the People.

Per five sources, when “the U.S. military aide carrying the nuclear football entered the Great Hall, Chinese security officials blocked his entry.”

The aide carrying the football is supposed to track the president at all times, so when he was stopped by Chinese officials, another aide “hurried into the adjoining room and told Kelly what was happening.”

From there:

Kelly rushed over and told the U.S. officials to keep walking — “We’re moving in,” he said — and the Americans all started moving.

Then there was a commotion. A Chinese security official grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man’s hand off of his body. Then a U.S. Secret Service agent grabbed the Chinese security official and tackled him to the ground.

The misunderstanding was resolved in a flash, per Swan, and the Chinese never laid a finger on the nuclear football.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/joh...ed-with-chinese-guards-over-nuclear-football/

John Kelly and U.S. Secret Service Reportedly Brawled With Chinese Security Guards Over Nuclear Football

During President Donald Trump’s November trip to China, his newly minted chief of staff John Kelly and a U.S. Secret Service agent brawled with Chinese guards over the nuclear football — i.e. the briefcase used to authorize a nuclear attack — according to a stunning new Axios report.

“I can’t believe this story hasn’t gotten out, and neither can the very very few people who know about it,” Jonathan Swan wrote of the skirmish in his report for Axios.

According to Swan, the scuffle went down on November 9, during a visit by Trump and his staff to Beijing’s Great Hall of the People.

Per five sources, when “the U.S. military aide carrying the nuclear football entered the Great Hall, Chinese security officials blocked his entry.”

The aide carrying the football is supposed to track the president at all times, so when he was stopped by Chinese officials, another aide “hurried into the adjoining room and told Kelly what was happening.”

From there:

Kelly rushed over and told the U.S. officials to keep walking — “We’re moving in,” he said — and the Americans all started moving.

Then there was a commotion. A Chinese security official grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man’s hand off of his body. Then a U.S. Secret Service agent grabbed the Chinese security official and tackled him to the ground.

The misunderstanding was resolved in a flash, per Swan, and the Chinese never laid a finger on the nuclear football.

follow the money hahahaha! Fuck Jared! all them niggas dirty!

Trump gone hafta fire Mueller or pardon Jared. cuz Mueller aint stopping. Jared is fucked, good.

Mueller is following the money.....word to Lester Freeman

Mueller is playing chess outchea......these crimes are being charged through a New York state court....the President can only pardon federal crimes.....now watch people are really about to start copping plea deals because money laundering is real easy to prove

Last edited:
Back