Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I bet you niggas Trump will win a second term tho...... Don't be surprised, y'all Americans voted Bush twice and almost put Romney over Obama.....

Don't be surprised at the stupidity SMMFH.... Who do the Democrats have ???? Republicans won't overthrow Trump..... Unless Trump decides not to run he would win a second term SMMFH

I too think Trump could win a 2nd term. Its fucked, but possible. But imo the more interesting thing be if he does lose in 2020. But he claims the election was rigged or some other shit and he refuses to leave the white house. And the military has to physically remove him. Trump gives zero fucks bout the rule of law

Hey don't go to the consumer bureau for protection and help against powerful corporations, top nigga said fuck everybody

Historically most presidents have second terms unless something tramatic occurs that fucks over society in a very visible and negative way hurting their reputation in the public's eye OR they're just bad presidents in terms of what they caused. Like Jimmy Carter did a lot of the things that Bernie Sanders wanted to do and it hurt the economy (70s was one of the worst on record recessions), stagflation and more. Only thing he got right was climate change but there were far pressing matters at the time.

It'll be very interesting in 2020.... Trump can be very charming when he wants to be which is crazy fucked up :(
Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are the most popular politicians in the US outside of Obama

You know what as long as Trump is out of office I wouldn't mind a Biden or Sanders presidency. I sure hope they don't let age stop them.

Biden is the only one who’d have a chance of getting elected but yeah, I tend to agree.

Back