Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

OR Russia is no longer letting them launder money

So its apparently because the state of New York has been threatening to pull support for any banking or financial institutions that work with them, which has basically screwed them out of tens of millions

Last edited:
Can trump just hurry and die of a massive heart attack already???

No good. There'd be a massive conspiracy about it. For the good of the country, I think it'd be best for Trump to see out his term and hopefully his base wake up to reality when they see that their lives are measurably worse because of Trumps policies. And if they still believe in him, like they probably will do, then at least America's two term limit would come in handy

No good. There'd be a massive conspiracy about it. For the good of the country, I think it'd be best for Trump to see out his term and hopefully his base wake up to reality when they see that their lives are measurably worse because of Trumps policies. And if they still believe in him, like they probably will do, then at least America's two term limit would come in handy

We are fucked. He basically has inoculated himself against criticism.
You cant put it back in the bag.. his following is a comprised of either rabid dog/ or idiots Once his four years are up . It wont change the ugliness the republicans support probably 90 percent of what he does as far as politically..aside from the tariffs/ the application of his foreign policy.

Wake up? Bruh. Have you seen the ppl at this rallies. Those ppl are gone.

If they havent seen he aint shit by now then they never will,them ppl on some cult like shit, and i dont see him making 2 terms, and i hope to god im right

#ObamaDay

Djw16f0VsAEH4wB.jpg

And the fact that he added the i like mike bs. He stay tryin to divide ppl. Evil fuck, smh

Or...just another smokescreen attempt to keep folks from focusing g their attention on the investigation...immigration debacle...plus other shyt he's tryin to pass behind people's back.

Back