Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Two Things Can Be True At The Same Time Thread

Simultaneously caping hard for Luka in one thread, Eminem in another.... and the dallas police months back. I see a trend...

"We sick boss" ass nigga lol

Simultaneously caping hard Luka in one thread, Eminem in another.... and the dallas police months back. I see a trend...

"We sick boss" ass nigga lol

Your quote function broke? Your emotional ass ran to another thread to try to sneak diss? You're truly sad at this point.

Remember when you got caught blatantly lying in that Dallas thread? That was funny.

Your quote function broke? Your emotional ass ran to another thread to try to sneak diss? You're truly sad at this point.

Remember when you got caught blatantly lying in that Dallas thread? That was funny.
You sure do have a lot of energy protecting the honor of white people boy...

You sure do have a lot of energy protecting the honor of white people boy...

And you sure do show the traits of an emotional child.

Your false narrative was squashed. Get out your feelings and move around.

Or you can come follow me to the NBA thread too. I'm in there a lot.

Hey, remind me, what does it mean when you put something in parenthesis? With your lying ass.

And you're sure do show the traits of an emotional child.

Your false narrative was squashed. Get out your feelings and move around.

Or you can come follow me to the NBA thread too. I'm in there a lot.
Nobody followed you liar..

Seriously tho, I'm not saying you're a tap dancing coon but no black man should have that much time to make point after point that only benefits white people. I don't have that much give a fuck in my soul to argue on behalf of white people and bolster their positions like you... be like me

Nobody followed you liar..

Seriously tho, I'm not saying you're tap dancing coon but no black man should have that much time to make point after point that only benefits white people. I don't have that much give a fuck in my soul to argue on behalf of white people and bolster their positions like you... be like me

The projection again. I can prove you're a liar. Prove me one. I'll wait.

All that other isht is smoke and mirrors to try to hide that you're in your feelings behind me crushing your false narrative, with truth, in another thread. It's really sad. You shouldn't stay in there.

The projection again. I can prove you're a liar. Prove me one. I'll wait.

All that other isht is smoke and mirrors to try to hide that you're in your feelings behind me crushing your false narrative, with truth, in another thread. It's really sad. You shouldn't stay in there.
Idk what you're babbling about...

Its not important

I do know you're going very hard to protect Luca Doncic, Eminem and earlier the Dallas police

That's what you do on ablackweb apparently and you need to check yourself about that.

Idk what you're babbling about...

Its not important

I do know you're going very hard to protect Luca Doncic, Eminem and earlier the Dallas police

That's what you do on ablackweb apparently and you need to check yourself about that.

And I know you're in your feelings like a child because you were proven to be promoting a BS narrative. It's sad. Take you're Man-a-day vitamin and shake some of that estrogen off.

You come on ABW to tell blatant lies and push false narratives apparently. You need to check yourself about that. Learn some integrity, child.

And I know you're in your feelings like a child because you were proven to be promoting a BS narrative. It's sad. Take you're Man-a-day vitamin and shake some of that estrogen off.

You come on ABW to tell blatant lies and push false narratives apparently. You need to check yourself about that. Learn some integrity, child.
Bruh. Whatever. You can't say anything that's gonna make me reflect offline and go dam he might be right...

But im telling you to..... stop caping for white people.... which should be helpful for you in real life

You're welcome.

Bruh. Whatever. You can't say anything that's gonna make me reflect offline and go dam he might be right...

But im telling you to..... stop caping for white people.... which should be helpful for you in real life

You're welcome.

That's sad. So you're saying you'll continue to react like an emotional child anytime someone disproves one of your false narratives or blatant lies? Instead of actually manning up and standing behind what's true? Truly sad. But have fun with that. Should be an interesting existence.

That's sad. So you're saying you'll continue to react like an emotional child anytime someone disproves one of your false narratives or blatant lies? Instead of actually manning up and standing behind what's true? Truly sad. But have fun with that. Should be an interesting existence.

Eminem
Luka
Dallas police

Stop caping for white people

Eminem
Luka
Dallas police

Stop caping for white people

Eminem thread - lies and false narrative
Guyger thread(Dallas police) - blatant silly ass lie
Luka discussion - hurt feelings brought you here to throw insults without quoting me.

Stop lying and catching feelings.

Eminem thread - lies and false narrative
Guyger thread(Dallas police) - blatant silly ass lie
Luka discussion - hurt feelings brought you here to throw insults without quoting me.

Stop lying and catching feelings.
Riiiiight.

Ok how do you benefit from protecting these white people from those "lies"?

Riiiiight.

Ok how do you benefit from protecting these white people from those "lies"?

How do you benefit from telling lies? Shouldn't the truth be enough to back whatever stance you've decided to take(rhetorical)? Obviously you don't believe so given your track record.

Get out them feelings, lil fella. It's cool to visit every now and then but don't stay there.

Please explain how a question, about who was more hyped at 20, Luka or Lebron, when the claim is that Luka is overhyped while having a better stat line than Lebron at the same age, is stupid. This should be interesting.

You've @'ed the man multiple times and he hasn't backed the spin you're trying to put on his statement by saying what he actually meant was that certain people are over hyping him but he's not being overhyped in general. We went back and forth for a while and he never even offered that up himself. That's something you contrived in order to feel right.

Because the debate isn't about who was more hyped. It's about whether or not its fair to say that Luka has been overhyped. Their circumstances were were different, so there is no reason to expect that they would even get the same about of hype. To top it off, no one has even said how they feel about Lebron's hype his first year. What if I say Lebron was hyped more at that age? What if I also say I believe Lebron was overhyped? How do those answers contribute to the discussion at hand? They don't.

lol You can't be serious with this spin nonsense though. He made a statement. I'm taking the statement for what it is. Nothing more or less. The amount of projection in your post is funny. You accuse me of contriving something when that's literally what you're doing. You can't even make your point without taking his statement and adding things like "in general" to it. Again, if his statement was made with the mindset that you're claiming, that's fine. I didn't @ him to get him here to take my side. It doesn't make a difference to me which side he confirms. My point is that I don't see a point in making the assumptions about his statement you're making.

How do you benefit from telling lies? Shouldn't the truth be enough to back whatever stance you've decided to take(rhetorical)? Obviously you don't believe so given your track record.

Get out them feelings, lil fella. It's cool to visit every now and then but don't stay there.
Your deflections and reverse psychology are fine but remember this convo the next time you fix your black fingers to type statements that only benefit white people. Think twice. Redirect that energy

Because the debate isn't about who was more hyped. It's about whether or not its fair to say that Luka has been overhyped. Their circumstances were were different, so there is no reason to expect that they would even get the same about of hype. To top it off, no one has even said how they feel about Lebron's hype is first year. What if I say Lebron was hyped more at that age? What if I also say I believe Lebron was overhyped? How do those answers contribute to the discussion at hand? They don't.

lol You can't be serious with this spin nonsense though. He made a statement. I'm taking the statement for what it is. Nothing more or less. The amount of projection in your post is funny. You accuse me of contriving something when that's literally what you're doing. You can't even make your point without taking his statement and adding things like "in general" to it. Again, if his statement with the mindset that you're claiming, that's fine. I didn't @ him to get him here to take my side. It doesn't make a difference to me which side he confirms. My point is that I don't see a point in making the assumptions about his statement you're making.

You won't say you think Lebron was overhyped at 20. Just like you know he received more hype than what Luka is and yet somehow Luka is overhyped. It doesn't compute. Which is why I couldn't get either of you to answer the question. But we all know all of this.

The fact that the bold was clear to everyone else who has taken part in this discussion but you is odd at best. This point was brought up initially back in the NBA season thread and immediately shot down with the only other person in support of him being overhyped conceding that he wad only doing preemptive complaining.

If you wanted to argue your own point, that nobody else in this subject was arguing, you could have made that point clear from the jump instead of consigning and then ascribing your own meaning to a point that was understood by those already knee deep in the conversation.

Your deflections and reverse psychology are fine but remember this convo the next time you fix your black fingers to type statements that only benefit white people. Think twice. Redirect that energy

You don't even know the meaning of reverse psychology if you think that's what I'm doing. Stop exposing your ignorance, son.

Please think twice before you fix whatever colored fingers you have to type lies and promote false narratives. Try being a man of integrity. It's hard but rewarding.

Back