Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Two Things Can Be True At The Same Time Thread

Like I said, if we're going to have this discussion, then keep it clean. There are always a loud and wrong minority with an extreme view. If you honestly believe that those are the people referred to in the OP then do you. But we both know that statement meant in general and to say anything else is to be dishonest.

If you haven't watched much ball how do you feel comfortable bringing up P as a second star on Dallas to try to somehow mitigate what Luka has done to this point? You put whether you're actually watching up to question when you introduced P to the discussion. You should have just left your argument at the fringe individuals who are actually doing too much regarding Luka.

Who was/is more hyped at 20? Lebron or Luka? Did I ever get an answer?

This is a pointless discussion. I'm arguing based on what was said, and you're arguing based on what you think was meant. If @5th Letter was trying to make some statement regarding the majority of basketball fans, he can come say that. Otherwise, I'll take him at what he said and not what you wanted him to mean to serve your argument.

This is a pointless discussion. I'm arguing based on what was said, and you're arguing based on what you think was meant. If @5th Letter was trying to make some statement regarding the majority of basketball fans, he can come say that. Otherwise, I'll take him at what he said and not what you wanted him to mean to serve your argument.

You can try to hide being disingenuous behind whatever words you want. We all know what was meant.

I've noticed you've avoided my question once again. We all know the why of that as well. Be good.

You can try to hide being disingenuous behind whatever words you want. We all know what was meant.

I've noticed you've avoided my question once again. We all know the why of that as well. Be good.

You keep asking stupid questions that don't have anything to do with what's being discussed. Who gives a shit who was more hyped between Lebron and Luka? That's not what's being discussed. Say Lebron was more hyped? So what? People had been talking about him for years before he was even eligible to be in the league, so of course there was a lot of hype surrounding him, and he lived up to the hype. Luka didn't get quite as much attention, but people were checking for him, and they were right to do so because he's delivering.

And I'm not being disingenuous just because I don't believe the bullshit you're pushing. The statement was that Luka is overhyped. He didn't specify or imply that there was any particular percentage of people that were overhyping him. He just said that he's being overhyped. You're the one trying to apply some arbitrary degree to which he has to be overhyped for the statement to be true. That's just silly. Why add your own shit onto someone else's statement? Just take it at face value until given evidence that you should do otherwise.

You keep asking stupid questions that don't have anything to do with what's being discussed. Who gives a shit who was more hyped between Lebron and Luka? That's not what's being discussed. Say Lebron was more hyped? So what? People had been talking about him for years before he was even eligible to be in the league, so of course there was a lot of hype surrounding him, and he lived up to the hype. Luka didn't get quite as much attention, but people were checking for him, and they were right to do so because he's delivering.

And I'm not being disingenuous just because I don't believe the bullshit you're pushing. The statement was that Luka is overhyped. He didn't specify or imply that there was any particular percentage of people that were overhyping him. He just said that he's being overhyped. You're the one trying to apply some arbitrary degree to which he has to be overhyped for the statement to be true. That's just silly. Why add your own shit onto someone else's statement? Just take it at face value until given evidence that you should do otherwise.

Luka did get attention.

He was a damn MVP in the second best league in the world at 18

The democrats ain’t shit AND the republicans ain’t shit. Calling out the democrats don’t mean you’re pro Trump.

To die hard democratic party or nothing else folks the bold
giphy.gif

Please explain how a question, about who was more hyped at 20, Luka or Lebron, when the claim is that Luka is overhyped while having a better stat line than Lebron at the same age, is stupid. This should be interesting.

You've @'ed the man multiple times and he hasn't backed the spin you're trying to put on his statement by saying what he actually meant was that certain people are over hyping him but he's not being overhyped in general. We went back and forth for a while and he never even offered that up himself. That's something you contrived in order to feel right.

Please explain how a question, about who was more hyped at 20, Luka or Lebron, when the claim is that Luka is overhyped while having a better stat line than Lebron at the same age, is stupid. This should be interesting.

You've @'ed the man multiple times and he hasn't backed the spin you're trying to put on his statement by saying what he actually meant was that certain people are over hyping him but he's not being overhyped in general. We went back and forth for a while and he never even offered that up himself. That's something you contrived in order to feel right.
I said what I said. All we’ll be doing is going back and forth again. Plus you like to troll for shits and giggles

I said what I said. All we’ll be doing is going back and forth again. Plus you like to troll for shits and giggles

I like to receive answers to questions that generally prove the person I'm asking wrong. So instead you choose to throw out the troll label. To each their own though. Be good.

You’ve yet to prove me wrong lol.

It's crazy that you truly believe this. You and your boy can be the only ones right on this subject in your world. Have fun with that.

30.4/9.9/9.3/20 years old!

It's crazy that you truly believe this. You and your boy can be the only ones right on this subject in your world. Have fun with that.

30.4/9.9/9.3/20 years old!
Ok cool

Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props

Which means he’s 20 years old and putting up close to a triple double is great props to Luka.

Ok cool

Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props

Which means he’s 20 years old and putting up close to a triple double is great props to Luka.

I won't quote the rest of your own words again(funny how you always leave the rest off). You stand on what you said and you just proclaimed that you stated a truth despite only a cat who hardly watches ball agreeing with you. If you're right, live in that fantasy and leave me out of it. Have fun!

I won't quote the rest of your own words again(funny how you always leave the rest off). You stand on what you said and you just proclaimed that you stated a truth despite only a cat who hardly watches ball agreeing with you. If you're right, live in that fantasy and leave me out of it. Have fun!
Cool. I’ve quoted everything I’ve said depending on what you ask me.

Cool. I’ve quoted everything I’ve said depending on what you ask me.

Everyone in this thread knows that's a blatant untruth but continue to have fun in your fantasy world. I'll be doing me over here.

Back