Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Two Things Can Be True At The Same Time Thread

You don't even know the meaning of reverse psychology if you think that's what I'm doing. Stop exposing your ignorance, son.

Please think twice before you fix whatever colored fingers you have to type lies and promote false narratives. Try being a man of integrity. It's hard but rewarding.
More reverse psychology and projecting by you. You're speaking about integrity while waving pompoms for white people's benefit. Clown.

More reverse psychology and projecting by you. You're speaking about integrity while waving pompoms white people's benefit. Clown.

You really aren't smart. You're not pretending like I thought. Wow. I'm sorry for your condition. Go look up reverse psychology and projection. You don't know what they mean. Trust me.

And while you're at it, look up what parenthesis are used for. With your lying, emotional ass.

You really aren't smart. You're not pretending like I thought. Wow. I'm sorry for your condition. Go look up reverse psychology and projection. You don't know what they mean. Trust me.

And while you're at it look up what parenthesis are used for. With your lying, emotional ass.
More spinning. You got your card pulled bruh. I noticed a pattern in your posting that you're trying hard to deflect from, period

More spinning. You got your card pulled bruh. I noticed a pattern in your posting that you're trying hard to deflect from, period

You couldn't pull my card if I handed it to you, chump. And stop parroting words and phrases that aren't appropriate. You just make yourself look even stupider than you actually are. Free game.

More lies and deflection. I posted in this thread days ago. Hold another L

What does what you posted days ago have to do with my question, Einstein? What have you posted about other than me in here since running here from the other thread?

What does what you posted days ago have to do with my question, Einstein? What have you posted about other than me in here since running here from the other thread?
You're lying and pretended I followed you here to save face

Once I returned here I noticed you in a debate and you're vigorously arguing in favor of the white person, just as you were with me in another thread. Then I remembered you going hard for the white supremacist Dallas police in the Joshua Brown thread. I noticed a pattern. I called it out.

Bottom line, you find yourself siding with a white people a little bit too much and you need to reevaluate...

You're lying and pretended I followed you here to save face

Once I returned here I noticed you in a debate and you're vigorously arguing in favor of the white person, just as you were with me in another thread. Then I remembered you going hard for the white supremacist Dallas police in the Joshua Brown thread. I noticed a pattern. I called it out.

Bottom line, you find yourself siding with a white people a little bit too much and you need to re evaluate...

You just so happen to return here straight from getting your feelings hurt by me in another thread? The lies come so easily to you. Is there any truth in you, son? Man up, champ.

"But I was on topic days ago, that proves I didn't follow you here today because of my feelings."

Moron.

And save face? From what? Accusations levied by a mentally deficient liar? Hilarious!

You just so happen to return here straight from getting your feelings hurt by me in another thread? The lies come so easily to you. Is there any truth in you, son? Man up, champ.

"But I was on topic days ago, that proves I didn't follow you here today because of my feelings."

Moron.
Nobody followed you liar

But you are subconsciously cooning. Seriously

Nobody followed you liar

But you are subconsciously cooning. Seriously

You notice how you started calling me a liar after it was mentioned that you're a proven liar and today wasn't an exception for you? Yeah, that's the definition of one of the words you misused earlier in your attempt to parrot. I'll let you figure out which one.

So, you gon make a post on topic today or continue to allow your emotions to rule you and throw insults at me that mean less than nothing coming from you? Choose one.

You won't say you think Lebron was overhyped at 20. Just like you know he received more hype than what Luka is and yet somehow Luka is overhyped. It doesn't compute. Which is why I couldn't get either of you to answer the question. But we all know all of this.

The fact that the bold was clear to everyone else who has taken part in this discussion but you is odd at best. This point was brought up initially back in the NBA season thread and immediately shot down with the only other person in support of him being overhyped conceding that he wad only doing preemptive complaining.

If you wanted to argue your own point, that nobody else in this subject was arguing, you could have made that point clear from the jump instead of consigning and then ascribing your own meaning to a point that was understood by those already knee deep in the conversation.

I'm not saying either one of them was overhyped to some major degree. You keep arguing past my point. I pointed out for Luka that quite a few people are saying he's the best rookie ever or that he's the best player in the league now. To me, both of those statements are overhyping or overrating or whatever you want to call it. I'm positive people were making similarly absurd comments about Lebron. Again, I'm not paying much attention to that question because I don't see how it's pertinent to the discussion. What does Lebron even have to do with a statement about Luka being overrated.

lol You're acting like a ton of other people are arguing the fact. It's basically me, you, and Thor. A couple have chimed in here and there and haven't even gone that deep. Of course you and Thor will interpret his comment the same way because you both are basically arguing the same thing. You're making it seem like he's trying to claim that there is some statistical majority that believes that Luka is overrated, when the reality is probably that he just making a casual comment based on things he's heard. No one said anything about the general consensus believing he was overrated until you, and then you started arguing against that point that you brought up. It's silly.

I'm not saying either one of them was overhyped to some major degree. You keep arguing past my point. I pointed out for Luka that quite a few people are saying he's the best rookie ever or that he's the best player in the league now. To me, both of those statements are overhyping or overrating or whatever you want to call it. I'm positive people were making similarly absurd comments about Lebron. Again, I'm not paying much attention to that question because I don't see how it's pertinent to the discussion. What does Lebron even have to do with a statement about Luka being overrated.

lol You're acting like a ton of other people are arguing the fact. It's basically me, you, and Thor. A couple have chimed in here and there and haven't even gone that deep. Of course you and Thor will interpret his comment the same way because you both are basically arguing the same thing. You're making it seem like he's trying to claim that there is some statistical majority that believes that Luka is overrated, when the reality is probably that he just making a casual comment based on things he's heard. No one said anything about the general consensus believing he was overrated until you, and then you started arguing against that point that you brought up. It's silly.

So you conveniently skip over the part where I explained where this conversation started and the result. You also conveniently skip over the fact that not one actual basketball fan, that has come over to this thread to comment as well, has agreed with the statement either. Or understood his statement to be speaking on the extreme minority of fans who are actually doing too much regarding Luka.

Now it's up to "quite a few" people labeled him the best rookie ever(guess we're going back to talk about last seasons crazies now too) and that he's the best player in the league. But we're not talking amounts or percentages though....

And once again, the statement maker has yet to back your claim of what he meant in all of this discussion. He's never once made the claim you're making for him. Not once. Even after you @'ed him multiple times and he saw the spin you'd put on his statement, he still didn't sign on.

But we've done this dance before. You're going to find a way to be right no matter what information you're presented. You're having your own conversation on the subject and making your own points that are separate from the initial discussion obviously. I'm done with this one at this point.

Be good.

Black people can think alike and be different at the same time.

We are a monolith and diverse.

Back