Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

What are yall grails?
Grateful Dead Dunks

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Grateful-Dead-Bears.jpg

Grateful Dead Dunks

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Grateful-Dead-Bears.jpg
I wanted a pair of these at one point but I'm kinda glad I missed out

As I've gotten older, I've latched onto less vibrant colorways and styles. I still have my shoes I'll bring out that have that pop of color but my wardrobe has also changed to the point where I'm wearing a ton of neutral colors and I don't want my sneakers to be too much of a distraction

So after Nike refunding me, my son shoes appeared on my door randomly at 10:30 pm. They weren’t stolen after all.

Now we got two pair. I’m trying to sell them.
I'm trying to sell 3 pair of shoes I bought for my daughter for school. I got them a size smaller than what she wears. They are a size 6.5 women if anyone is interested

Two pair of vans and a pair of chucks

I can send pics if there is interest

As I've gotten older, I've latched onto less vibrant colorways and styles. I still have my shoes I'll bring out that have that pop of color but my wardrobe has also changed to the point where I'm wearing a ton of neutral colors and I don't want my sneakers to be too much of a distraction
Yeah. I really don't do loud colors but I want the pack as an investment.

Investment to flip?
yep. Bay Area cacs love the Grateful Dead. I had the green and blue pair and sold them for $2K to this bummy looking dude from Palo Alto. He told me if I had the pack he would pay $10K on the spot. I want to hold them for a couple of years to see if the price will rise. Right now the price is falling tho.

Its funny you mention that, I said the same to a friend just recently...

I'll still breakout a few of the more colourful joints on occasion but most of my sneakers I wear now are pretty neutral or really subdued colourways...

Like was looking at some of my collection and thinking I would never buy some of these now... Like these bright yellow Bruce Lee Asics or some the crazy AF1 colouways from 00s lol

BAIT x Onitsuka Tiger x Bruce Lee Colorado 85 Legend | Nice Kicks

Its funny you mention that, I said the same to a friend just recently...

I'll still breakout a few of the more colourful joints on occasion but most of my sneakers I wear now are pretty neutral or really subdued colourways...

Like was looking at some of my collection and thinking I would never buy some of these now... Like these bright yellow Bruce Lee Asics or some the crazy AF1 colouways from 00s lol

BAIT x Onitsuka Tiger x Bruce Lee Colorado 85 Legend | Nice Kicks
Brah

Lol

I'm going through my closet constantly looking at my shoes like "what was I thinking 🤦🏾‍♂️" lol

I actually need to do another purge cause I was looking at it this morning getting dressed thinking "when was the last time I wore these" lol

Brah

Lol

I'm going through my closet constantly looking at my shoes like "what was I thinking 🤦🏾‍♂️" lol

I actually need to do another purge cause I was looking at it this morning getting dressed thinking "when was the last time I wore these" lol

I know man haha but tbf in your teens and 20s you can away with rocking out there sneakers, come 30s tastes tend to lean more conservative... Though I still love animal skin/safari colourways, to me theyre grown up haha

Like serious man, what was I thinking with these??? haha

meg3Ab.jpg

I'm trying to sell 3 pair of shoes I bought for my daughter for school. I got them a size smaller than what she wears. They are a size 6.5 women if anyone is interested

Two pair of vans and a pair of chucks

I can send pics if there is interest
I used to sell shoes fast but I also met up with people. I ain’t meeting up to sell these. I ain’t tryna die.

Back