Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

What are yall grails?

I dont have any grails anymore as Ive kinda made peace with it and lost abit of sneaker love but I wish I could get another pair of these Air max 1 Kumquat, as my mine are worn now...

They were so versatile, just the perfect sneaker that you could dress up or down...

Though I was pissed that I missed out on lasts years Jordan 3 Fire Red, as they really nailed the shape and details...

I got other Fire Reds but theyre not as good a retro as last years, plus they only have the Jordan logo on the heel.. It also bugs me that in all the other OG colourways I have both the Nike Air and Jordan logo versions, whereas I dont with the Fire Reds... Drives my OCD nuts!!!

Nike Air Max 1 (Kumquat) - Releases

Saying that there have been tons of limited Air Max 1s Ive been pissed to miss out on, like the Atmos Animal Pack... And also this limited New Balance pack that had like 3 different models in but I cant find it anywhere on Google...

It was years ago, I thought it was a The Goodwill Out collab but cant see them anywhere, they came in like a huge box and were like £1500 or something... So dope but its annoying I cant find a pic online...

edit: found them!!! It was a Bodega collab.... These were fire...

Last edited:
So I bought my son some 4s when they launched. I believe they were stolen by UPS and I can’t buy them through Nike cause they are sold out.

I’m scared to buy them elsewhere. What do yall recommend? He really wanted them damn shoes.

1725122496530.png

Back