Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I thought I discovered some shit. I never heard of em til today.
At some point this calendar year, all the sneaker accounts I follow on x started posting them

Next thing you know, everybody all of a sudden wearing em

I'm not saying this is you but it's crazy the amount of impressions I've seen about this silhouette when I know at least pre covid, these would've been in Nike outlet clearance wall status

I DO like the colorway you posted though

Don't do it vibe

You can get some air max 1s for the same price and that look better

Edit.. Ok a little more than $75 but I paid retail for these cause I didn't wanna chance them selling out in my size

These under 60 and have good sizes left

Alright. I passed on em. The fact I debated so hard tells me everything..

I was a shoe palace today and seen this clean pair of what I thought were J5 low olive green. But I can’t find them anywhere online. Either I’m trippin or they were..going back tmw to double check and take pics lol

Alright. I passed on em. The fact I debated so hard tells me everything..

I was a shoe palace today and seen this clean pair of what I thought were J5 low olive green. But I can’t find them anywhere online. Either I’m trippin or they were..going back tmw to double check and take pics lol
I think you mean Jordan 1 maybe?

I could pick these up for $75. DebatingView attachment 1361784
no-stop.gif

Whyyyyyyyy do these not come in my size...🤬🤬🤬

Glad to see Asics with a successful rebranding campaign

Can't pinpoint exactly when it happened but I am glad to see people give other silhouettes a try

The interesting thing to watch is what happens when the hype dies down and people switch to the next thing in sneakers

Will some stick around or will they ultimately move on from them

Glad to see Asics with a successful rebranding campaign

Can't pinpoint exactly when it happened but I am glad to see people give other silhouettes a try

The interesting thing to watch is what happens when the hype dies down and people switch to the next thing in sneakers

Will some stick around or will they ultimately move on from them
I think with Nike becoming lazy with styles, taking their products out of certain stores, and the whole lottery system being what it is caused people to start looking at other brands and companies seized the opportunity. This what the market is going to be for a while IMO

I came across this dope sneaker set up. Was gonna cop the small hat case in the video… they want 200 for that shit :yikes2:

Back