Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start calling Jason Jordan the black Scott Steiner (pre Big Poppa Pump). All he needs is a Frankenstiener

New day will be done sometime in 2018. No way Vince letting them break the Dudley’s record I don’t believe that. Not no niggas (ecw Dudley’s was niggas dho)

Gable and Shelton showed their asses tonight. Glad they're getting some burn. All they need is a decent manager to do the talking. Rusev Day got next though

Here we go Naomi big juicy chocolate fanny having ass.

Man Ruby riot iight got a small ass bubble butt ass hoe but man every time I think about some foul violating romantic shit to say about her ... the more she look like the nigga in the fruit loops box ... that big face is literally all nose I’d hit that sweet sticky and stank but that’s big snot box my nighas

Yeah,I think New Day is abt up ... I like what the Usos are doing now with this Gangsta act

Booking f'ing up with Natalya. I thought she was about to do some soul searching since she lost at the last PPV. Why was she out there? Didn't make any sense

Booking f'ing up with Natalya. I thought she was about to do some soul searching since she lost at the last PPV. Why was she out there? Didn't make any sense
Exactly I guess they dropped it ... creative is wack hire me in that bitch for a month would be hot lesbian action 25 minutes a show word to Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back