Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this Joe/Reigns rivalry. Obviously doesn't come close to the 2017 rivalry of the year of Reigns/Strowman but a good one nonetheless

I wish they would add the “other samoan” layer to this feud...

They touched on it a lil bit when Joe got called up...need to expand on it...would make this shit that much more interesting

I’d knock dust of bliss lil white slit pocket but damn I’m fucked up because Mandy rose look a lot better which is once again crazy

But don’t get a pimp wrong id beat breaks out that fine ass skank bitch but i bet her sweet pwussy skank wasn’t she a body builder?

I’d knock dust of bliss lil white slit pocket but damn I’m fucked up because Mandy rose look a lot better which is once again crazy

But don’t get a pimp wrong id beat breaks out that fine ass skank bitch but i bet her sweet pwussy skank wasn’t she a body builder?

Co-sign,yeah I beat the brakes off both of them and yeah Bliss used to be a body builder

Asunka nice and thick no muscle tone like a real woman ... i wouldn’t suck farts out her ass but I’d let her give me a low grade curable std For da sweet pwussy

They really put the belts on these fools lol real tag teams must be sick all the tag teams in the roster and they spam it with Seth Rollins and insert wrestler ... smh

Lol, I seen that coming. They said Dean going to be out for some months and they not going to have Jason Jordan keep losing every week.

Man I can't wait until the next draft because both RAW & SD is ass. They couldn't even put together a decent episode of RAW for Christmas. I turned off the TV a 1hr & half into the show.

I'm interested in where this Dolph Ziggler thing is going but at the same time I'm skeptical because every time they push him a month later he's back to being a glorified jobber

I wish they would add the “other samoan” layer to this feud...

They touched on it a lil bit when Joe got called up...need to expand on it...would make this shit that much more interesting
Definitely should've went that route earlier this year.

If they actually went with it they should do a double turn with Reigns and Joe switching face/heel and have Roman doing some type of "Elitist" Somoan role with the help of Rock and/or Uso's jumping Joe from time to time. Ultimately Joe wins the feud at SummerSlam or at a later PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back