Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonya deville looking good tonight the bulldaggin shit is wood kill but a real nighas like me will have that bitch on the right path would knock that insides out that dykin ass bich

It's not Bray's fault it's creative fault. They keep dropping the ball time after time, he don't win feuds and they keep taking his followers away from him.

Man mickie got that sexy old lady fuckin fat wet sloppy coochie I’ll take that shit in a minute niggas

Mandy rose is bad as fuck omg Mandy rose and eve next level Mandy shit on Lana and Mayrse I didn’t think that was possible but shit man overal a real nigga like me would beat Paige in half in her momma room during the family Christmas party

Baylee ass fat as fuck I’m sure them white boys call her fat in the back only niggas I see that would be checking for her fart sack is Apollo and Titus

Sonya deville looking good tonight the bulldaggin shit is wood kill but a real nighas like me will have that bitch on the right path would knock that insides out that dykin ass bich

Juice Mayne in rare form lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back