Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly watch NXT unless an excellent match goes down that I have to watch or it's the TakeOver PPV. I'll start back watching regularly when Ciampa makes his return to fight his tag team partner

2017 Cruiserweight Champs

tumblr_p1tezkH3C41ql0k28o1_250.png
tumblr_p1tezkH3C41ql0k28o2_250.png

tumblr_p1tezkH3C41ql0k28o5_r2_500.png

tumblr_p1tezkH3C41ql0k28o3_250.png
tumblr_p1tezkH3C41ql0k28o4_250.png

so there will be 30 entrants in the women’s royal rumble match
didn’t even know there were 30 women on the raw and smackdown roster

so there will be 30 entrants in the women’s royal rumble match
didn’t even know there were 30 women on the raw and smackdown roster
NXT women are definitely getting called up and women in the Mae Young classic probably as well.

I'mma mark out when Peyton big head little cute ass comes out

Broken Woken Matt time!!! I'm guessing they'll have a real match during the Rumble and have a Final Deletion match at Mania at the Hardy compound, hopefully with Senor Benjamin and Brother Nero around

Matt has been using the piano entrance he used in TNA at house shows but i dont think his wife is the one playing it

bliss needs to do a better job protecting herself from kicks without making it look so obvious
she’s selling for kicks she clearly blocked

Push the OTTB forward. All my lurkers post push it forward. Check for the Jui Mayne podcast in prowrestling.com jui Mayne SN on coli Seriouso Juice Mayne on reddit.

ABW it’s been real niggas.

bliss needs to do a better job protecting herself from kicks without making it look so obvious
she’s selling for kicks she clearly blocked
Bliss definitely looked clunky in that match. Like she didn't want to take the kicks or did not know how to sell them properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back