Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

I'm cool with the Giants gettin Barkley, but have we worked on our O-line yet? Flowers is soft, we need to replace that nigga asap.

We shelled out over $70 million worth of contracts on two OLinemen already. That's a start. Got a new LT and told Flowers he ain't guaranteed a starting position n he acting like a dumped high school girl n avoiding the off-sason activities n is supposed to get traded this weekend. I think the giants draft at least two OLinemen( a guard and a Tackle) over the weekend n pick up a few undrafted ones too. I'm not sure if the oline will be good this year, but resources will def be poured into it. Eli and most importantly a young QB will not thrive behind a bad oline

Rosen and Mayfield are the only sure things at QB imo. Not saying they will pro bowl/superstars out the gate...but they will be really good early

Lamar Jackson is similar to Mariotta...he needs an offense that doesnt hamstring him(for confidence) while getting the coaching he needs to improve his pocket play and be a more complete qb.

Mason Rudolph and Luke Falk will be decent to really good..solid starters

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold just scream bust to me...

Rosen, Mayfield and Jackson - Superstar potential

Rudolph and Luke Falk - career backups to solid starters

Allen and Darnold - out of the league or career backups
Watched Darnold in 2 games, and his decision making is ass. Allen completion percentage is like 43% at Wyoming, can't imagine that getting better.

Rosen got a chip on his shoulder, I think he will strive to be good.

Mayfield has that it factor to me. Watched him in 8 games, dude just extends plays, got fire under him.

Lamaar Jackson gonna be someone DeShawn Watson. Homie got a cannon, extends plays, can take off. I do think a situation like the Chargers or Patriots would be good for him. Let him sit behind a HOF qb, soak up the game and speed of the NFL, Unleash him in 2020.

Rosen and Mayfield are the only sure things at QB imo. Not saying they will pro bowl/superstars out the gate...but they will be really good early

Lamar Jackson is similar to Mariotta...he needs an offense that doesnt hamstring him(for confidence) while getting the coaching he needs to improve his pocket play and be a more complete qb.

Mason Rudolph and Luke Falk will be decent to really good..solid starters

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold just scream bust to me...

Rosen, Mayfield and Jackson - Superstar potential

Rudolph and Luke Falk - career backups to solid starters

Allen and Darnold - out of the league or career backups

Funny how Lamar Jackson heisman year his best plays and passes came from the pocket and last year which was good but not better than the year before he left the pocket more and tried to make more plays with his legs.

Lamar Jackson is better and more ready than folks want to give him credit for and he also played in a pro-style offense

Back