Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Rosen and Mayfield are the only sure things at QB imo. Not saying they will pro bowl/superstars out the gate...but they will be really good early

Lamar Jackson is similar to Mariotta...he needs an offense that doesnt hamstring him(for confidence) while getting the coaching he needs to improve his pocket play and be a more complete qb.

Mason Rudolph and Luke Falk will be decent to really good..solid starters

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold just scream bust to me...

Rosen, Mayfield and Jackson - Superstar potential

Rudolph and Luke Falk - career backups to solid starters

Allen and Darnold - out of the league or career backups

Rosen and Mayfield are the only sure things at QB imo. Not saying they will pro bowl/superstars out the gate...but they will be really good early

Lamar Jackson is similar to Mariotta...he needs an offense that doesnt hamstring him(for confidence) while getting the coaching he needs to improve his pocket play and be a more complete qb.

Mason Rudolph and Luke Falk will be decent to really good..solid starters

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold just scream bust to me...

Rosen, Mayfield and Jackson - Superstar potential

Rudolph and Luke Falk - career backups to solid starters

Allen and Darnold - out of the league or career backups

Solid take but I’m not as high on Jackson...

He can possibly be good if he goes to a team with a proven starter where he can sit and watch for a couple yrs.

He's the safest of the top QBs for sure. I think he goes top 3

Darnold worries me. I don't follow college football like that. But anytime I hear stuff like "too many turnovers, high upside and does not have enough experience playing the position" is worrisome. Giants don't need an elite QB to win anyways. They need to upgrade Oline and get some sort of Running game so that OBJ can stop being triple teamed. Giants will never truly take advantage of OBJ being on the roster unless they get a running game going. Look at what the falcons and Steelers did w Julio n AB.

I'm cool with the Giants gettin Barkley, but have we worked on our O-line yet? Flowers is soft, we need to replace that nigga asap.

Back