Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

But Doom is a whole other animal. He should be a part of the universe for however long the MCU lasts once introduced.
Doctor Doom as the next big villian would be cool but you expect him to be around in movies THAT long w/o dying? Gonna have the actor signing 10 movie long contracts lol

Doctor Doom as the next big villian would be cool but you expect him to be around in movies THAT long w/o dying? Gonna have the actor signing 10 movie long contracts lol

If you're familiar with Doom, you should understand where I'm coming from.

I also wouldn't have him as the next big villain. If by "big villain" you're referring to a Thanos like threat. That should be Galactus.

If you're familiar with Doom, you should understand where I'm coming from.

I also wouldn't have him as the next big villain. If by "big villain" you're referring to a Thanos like threat. That should be Galactus.
So you want Doom to play the Loki role in the next phase

How tho?

Don't WandaVision and Loki take place long before events of IW/Endgame.

Could give 2 shits Loki does something in his show that affected Age of Ultron.
Don't think that's been confirmed, just assumed. Especially after seeing Endgame, I seen/heard a lot of people assume the Loki series will follow the alternate timeline Loki

Yeah I always felt doom should have the "Loki role" for the next phase. Theres been moments where doom has helped heroes and moments where hes made their life hell. He does whatever benefits him. Would be dope if they had him appearing in tons of films just fucking shit up until a greater threat comes

The age of the actor doesn't matter if this is what they looking like behind the mask

View attachment 136807

If they gotta show before the transformation that shit will take 10-15 minutes of screen time and then the remaining 3-4 movies it's a mask and movie make up. Niggas in here crying about the shit LOLOLOL that don't matter.

You could have Jerry Seinfeld play Doom before the transportation and have Tyrese Gibson playing the voice it's not going to matter and niggas won't know or care as long as that shit come out dope.

Everybody would care if Tyrese did the voice. Don't nobody wanna hear Baby Boy trying to take over the world.

The age of the actor doesn't matter if this is what they looking like behind the mask

View attachment 136807

If they gotta show before the transformation that shit will take 10-15 minutes of screen time and then the remaining 3-4 movies it's a mask and movie make up. Niggas in here crying about the shit LOLOLOL that don't matter.

You could have Jerry Seinfeld play Doom before the transportation and have Tyrese Gibson playing the voice it's not going to matter and niggas won't know or care as long as that shit come out dope.
I do agree people nitpick about the smallest shit lol. I remember complaints about Thanos not wearing a helmet throughout Infinity War or him being considerably bigger than the heroes

View attachment 136807

Who is in here crying? Y'all gotta stop with that weak shit. I'm stating my preference of what I would like to see with Doom going forward. If you don't agree, just say that and keep it pushing.

With as many liberties as the MCU has taken, how do any of us know just how much time Doom will spend behind the mask or what the purpose of the mask will be?

For me the age matters if you're going to want a very long commitment for continuity's sake. Which is what I'm hoping Marvel wants.

Doom and Reed Richards should be MCU staples for the foreseeable future IMO.

COSIGN

Man these niggas be stupid AF and just look for shit to be miserable about. Fam on God I think pussy is good for one's health and diet. If a nigga getting good box and dome on the regular and the sex is filthy them niggas be best behaved and don't be caring about much. Real shit maaaaaaaannnnnnn.

Be the niggas finding fault in everything and wanna argue about it not getting that good box and dome.

OR... OR you got cats like me gettin pussy and alladat that grew up with Marvel Comics and expected that when we finally got big budget movies with Marvel attached to them we would get something closer to the source material.

Case in point: My single biggest gripe with the first three X Men movies was that Iceman was a kid. He's one of the original X Men, how do you fuck that up? The second being that Beast and Angel weren't a part of the team in the first flick 'cause, like Iceman, they're the original X Men.

That ain't to say I didn't watch 'em. Nope, went to the theater to see all three of them, it was just an annoyance with the liberties they took with the source material.

I get it when they complain about Thanos not having a helmet on. You go nearly 20 years from his first appearance until the last page of the last issue of Infinity Gauntlet #6 before you see him without his signature helmet in the comics.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't give a fuck about yours. All I see is whining. Them Disney niggas will do Doom proper.

Whining about what exactly? No decisions have been made to whine about. My opinion meant enough for you to comment on it. Knock the wanna be tough schtick off and discuss the topic or miss me all together.

First of all we have to blame Fox for doing a terrible job. Disney Marvel is not fox.

The helmet is not that important tho. He donned it in End Game and throughout the end credits scenes but man that shit not that important to be mad at a film over.

Wolverine never rocked the Blue and Yellow latex tights in the movies. But did I really wanna see Hugh Jackman chiseled in a skin tight leather latex blue and yellow costume !? Nah it's unnecessary I'm good man. But I'm sure if the thread was made on here it would have gone platinum.

They did actually reference the original Wolverine costume in a deleted scene from "The Wolverine"

And not wearing blue/black and yellow was always a criticism of the X Men flicks. The uniforms in Dark Phoenix address this (while looking a bit too close to the original X Factor uniforms), as does Negasonic's uniform in Deadpool, but truthfully the original all black with thin yellow piping joints from the first X Men worked out just fine.

tumblr_pso910B1J21wzvtqio1_400.gif
tumblr_pso910B1J21wzvtqio2_400.gif

tumblr_pso910B1J21wzvtqio6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pso910B1J21wzvtqio4_400.gif

tumblr_pso910B1J21wzvtqio5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pso910B1J21wzvtqio3_400.gif

Back