Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Who you guys tryna see cast as the X-Men?

Personally I'm cool with Evan Peters staying as Quicksilver

Hell no! He was one of the worst things about the xmen franchise. Overstayed his welcome after dofp and it was all downhill from there. Ole one trick pony ass character. Why was I not surprised that he had a rescue s scene in dark Phoenix also?. The mcu quicksilver is so much better than The fox version. Why can't people see it?

Lupita is too short to play storm. Halle was too short. The current actress is just right. Also I don't think a pure African woman is right for storm because storm is half american
Lupita is 5’5, Alexandra Ship is 5’6 an inch ain’t gonna matter that’s nitpicking. And she’s been played by 2 mulatto bitches poorly. Lupita would kill that

Lupita is 5’5, Alexandra Ship is 5’6 an inch ain’t gonna matter that’s nitpicking. And she’s been played by 2 mulatto bitches poorly. Lupita would kill that

Depending on the age they want Storm to be they could go with Dewanda Wise. Part of me wouldn't be surprised if they went for Meagan Good.

dewanda-shes-gotta-have-it.jpg 280full.jpg

If they're looking for a young Storm I'm not sure who they'd pick.

The rumor is marvel's next phase will be dark reign where norman Osborne takes over and starts his own avengers

I would assume if that's the case then they would have to pen that deal to keep Tom Holland for X amount of MCU movies since Osborne is one of Spidermans rogues and Sonys dumbass is intent on making their standalone spiderman villain movies...without spiderman

tumblr_prvu61lcPL1tof4r4o7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_prvu61lcPL1tof4r4o4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_prvu61lcPL1tof4r4o5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_prvu61lcPL1tof4r4o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_prvu61lcPL1tof4r4o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_prvu61lcPL1tof4r4o1_r1_540.gif

The look shouldn't matter. They need an actress that can translate storm's presence to the screen.

Lupita already plays the chick in BP tho. I had a feeling they'd expand on her role but I dont recall seeing her in endgame or infinity war. Now that they got xmen back they're gonna have to make storm and BP a couple though. Hopefully they play it out better than in the comics.

I love her!!!
She is so damn beautiful and I like the show “She’s gotta have it” a lot also

She was supposed to be in Captain Marvel but had to quit due to scheduling conflicts with She's Gotta Have It..... I would guess she was going to be Maria Rambeau.......hopefully they find something for her in the MCU

https://deadline.com/2018/03/dewand...uling-conflict-shes-gotta-have-it-1202338916/

DeWanda Wise Exits ‘Captain Marvel’ Role
dewanda-wise-2.jpg

DeWanda Wise is no longer attached to Disney’s Captain Marvel, the MCU superhero tentpole that stars Brie Larson. Scheduling conflicts with her Netflixseries She’s Gotta Have It are the culprit here, we’re told by sources close to the production.

She’s Gotta Have It, based on Spike Lee’s 1986 film and starring Wise as Nola Darling, was renewed for Season 2 in January, just as Wise joined the cast of the Marvel pic.

Captain Marvel will center on Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel (Larson), an Air Force pilot who debuted in the Marvel comics in 1968 as a human companion to the original Captain Marvel. When her DNA was fused with that of an alien during an accident, the resulting alteration imbued her with the superpowers of strength, energy projection and flight.

She was supposed to be in Captain Marvel but had to quit due to scheduling conflicts with She's Gotta Have It..... I would guess she was going to be Maria Rambeau.......hopefully they find something for her in the MCU

https://deadline.com/2018/03/dewand...uling-conflict-shes-gotta-have-it-1202338916/

DeWanda Wise Exits ‘Captain Marvel’ Role
dewanda-wise-2.jpg

DeWanda Wise is no longer attached to Disney’s Captain Marvel, the MCU superhero tentpole that stars Brie Larson. Scheduling conflicts with her Netflixseries She’s Gotta Have It are the culprit here, we’re told by sources close to the production.

She’s Gotta Have It, based on Spike Lee’s 1986 film and starring Wise as Nola Darling, was renewed for Season 2 in January, just as Wise joined the cast of the Marvel pic.

Captain Marvel will center on Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel (Larson), an Air Force pilot who debuted in the Marvel comics in 1968 as a human companion to the original Captain Marvel. When her DNA was fused with that of an alien during an accident, the resulting alteration imbued her with the superpowers of strength, energy projection and flight.

Wow. Learn something new everyday.

Hopefully she can get a roll playing a more prominent character in the MCU soon.

Back