Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

captain%2Bamerica%2Bson%2Bof%2Ba%2Bbitch.gif

Depp's a great actor but I dunno if they'd cast him because:

1. Having a star that big might make it hard for people to see the character instead of the actor

and

2. People wanted him out of his role in Fantastic Beasts because of the domestic abuse allegations so I doubt any of the Disney/Marvel execs want that on their doorstep too

Depp's a great actor but I dunno if they'd cast him because:

1. Having a star that big might make it hard for people to see the character instead of the actor

and

2. People wanted him out of his role in Fantastic Beasts because of the domestic abuse allegations so I doubt any of the Disney/Marvel execs want that on their doorstep too

1. If he was cast as doom like I suggested he'd be in a mask most of the time. But he'd make a decent dr Reed as well.
That said Disney already has a working relationship with dude and knows who he is.

2. Turns out he was the one getting abused. Bitch cut off the niggas finger tip. Amber heard still out here with no problems.

Soooo you think Marvel would pay for Depp just to put him behind a metal mask the whole time? Nah, if they cast him for it there'd be large chunks of time where he was mask-less. Just look at RDJ, they always show at the VERY least, the him inside of the Iron Man suits.

Soooo you think Marvel would pay for Depp just to put him behind a metal mask the whole time? Nah, if they cast him for it there'd be large chunks of time where he was mask-less. Just look at RDJ, they always show at the VERY least, the him inside of the Iron Man suits.
You can barely recognize Johnny Depp anyway in his roles. I mean, you know it's him, but he always made up look different.

On second thought, if he can't make his weird faces and expressions, he ain't in.

I think Depp is capable of playing Doom, but I wouldn't want him to do it. He typically plays these overly quirky characters. That's not Doom.

Dude who played Walter white should be Doom...

Evil genius

the story telling movies of their respective heroes personal world

View attachment 130150 View attachment 130151 View attachment 130152

trash, trash, trash

And fam I grew up in an era before social media. I'm not sure what clout I could get from debating a nigga in one of the thousands of forums on the internet. You think I'm trolling, I'm dead serious

My single gripe with IM2 is how they dealt with Whiplash and that's it. Vanko didn't get nearly enough screen time and that final fight was absolutely abysmal. Truthfully, Mickey Rourke did damned good with what he was given.

They started out right:

and even at this point I had high hopes

but it was pretty much downhill after that.

I'd say IM3 was worse tho.

My single gripe with IM2 is how they dealt with Whiplash and that's it. Vanko didn't get nearly enough screen time and that final fight was absolutely abysmal. Truthfully, Mickey Rourke did damned good with what he was given.

They started out right:

and even at this point I had high hopes

but it was pretty much downhill after that.

I'd say IM3 was worse tho.

Most factual post in this whole thread. IM2 had great potential if they handled whiplash better. Rourke was one of the best villains in the mcu imo, hes just often forgot about because he barely had any screentime and the movie is so forgettable as a whole. Like someone had previously mentioned awhile back tho he wasnt the main villain of the film, but he definitely should have been.

Back