Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

If you look at it, the worse movies of iron man, thor, and captain America came from when they were trying to explain the why, through introspective story telling. Marvel isn't good at that, ion want Disney touching DC.

George Clooney's batman is Disneys idea of what batman is.

I have to respectfully strongly disagree.
their best film outside of avengers is GOTG...cause they don't explain shit. they just get right into it..

thats groot..he says groot..dont get it? who the fuck cares, on with the rest of the movie

all those stories took mad films to flesh out which only came to a head with endgame. the ones that they tried to specifically flesh out those points, were horrible. I'm just saying, the watchmen is a good example of DC. All of that in one film, that film alone is better than all but 5 marvel movies.

and wonder woman and aqua man work cause to keep it a buck..no one cares why aqua man and wonder woman do what they do...

big strong woman, man talks to fish..aight got it..not much complexity there..

but..the speed force..the core..

:clawd2:I need to know why...how..who..what..when

Ryan Renolds learned u cant fast food green lantern

the story telling movies of their respective heroes personal world

Thor_-_The_Dark_World_poster.jpg Iron_Man_2_poster.jpg Captain_America_The_First_Avenger_poster.jpg

trash, trash, trash

And fam I grew up in an era before social media. I'm not sure what clout I could get from debating a nigga in one of the thousands of forums on the internet. You think I'm trolling, I'm dead serious

tumblr_pqyx0nfCPr1qfh7two3_500.gif

7 years today

their best film outside of avengers is GOTG...cause they don't explain shit. they just get right into it..

thats groot..he says groot..dont get it? who the fuck cares, on with the rest of the movie

Huh? GotG is an origin story. The whole point of the movie is to literally explain how this random group of people came together to be a team.

Back