Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

"Internal criticism" lol. So they ignored external criticism (aka the fans)?

Well at least they picked up on what was not working.

Well they fucked that all up. Should’ve recasted Tchalla. They gave Brie Larson franchise away to some new hoes, I bet she can’t wait till the contract is up. They was being cheap with Tom Holland and plus he seems tired of being Spider-Man already. And after all that somehow they think putting the MCU on the shoulders of Young Avengers is a good idea. Lmao and Smh. Only X-Men can save the MCU right now.

@MJ DOOM how’s the tracking for Aquaman doing???

:lol10: ....you ain’t heard it's tracking to do double the box office the first one did.

richard-jefferson-espn.gif

Well they fucked that all up. Should’ve recasted Tchalla. They gave Brie Larson franchise away to some new hoes, I bet she can’t wait till the contract is up. They was being cheap with Tom Holland and plus he seems tired of being Spider-Man already. And after all that somehow they think putting the MCU on the shoulders of Young Avengers is a good idea. Lmao and Smh. Only X-Men can save the MCU right now.

Basically this.
Fans waited for the Fox contract to expire so the X-Men could come back home (yeah, I know Disney bought Fox, but that ain't what I'm talmbout here) and every movie or show that comes to pass without the X Men in it makes it seem like the shit ain't never happening. Deadpool 3 will be the first time we get any X-Men characters in the MCU.

Fantastic four also

Back