Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Dafuq??? When did this happen???
It happened around 2011 or 2013 somewhere around that time frame. It was this book new X-Men where the original 5 xmens teenaged selfs traved to the figured to meet there adult personas. The way they did it was dumb as hell. Teenage Iceman sees a student at xaxiers school and starts crushin' on her andmarvel girl chimes in what are you doing bobby ? Blah blah blah you're gay remember?" And Bobby is like oh yeah I am gay I forgot "or whatever happened untill thwt poimt ice man in his entire history was written as hetero and has dated several? Omen including magnetos daughter Polaris. It was written by Brian Michael bendis who did such a good job on ultimate Spiderman it's hard to believe this shit is his handy work. I jokingly call him Brian Michael bend-it because h has a knack for making characters gay out of the blue. He did the same thing over at DC by makeing supermans son bisexual.comics are at a weird place now two years ago cyclops wolverine and jean grey had some weird non binary threesome thing going. I stepped away from comics because of all this weirdness Fr m the last decade the only thing I can think of good that happened was miles Morales and the immortal hulk.

It happened around 2011 or 2013 somewhere around that time frame. It was this book new X-Men where the original 5 xmens teenaged selfs traved to the figured to meet there adult personas. The way they did it was dumb as hell. Teenage Iceman sees a student at xaxiers school and starts crushin' on her andmarvel girl chimes in what are you doing bobby ? Blah blah blah you're gay remember?" And Bobby is like oh yeah I am gay I forgot "or whatever happened untill thwt poimt ice man in his entire history was written as hetero and has dated several? Omen including magnetos daughter Polaris. It was written by Brian Michael bendis who did such a good job on ultimate Spiderman it's hard to believe this shit is his handy work. I jokingly call him Brian Michael bend-it because h has a knack for making characters gay out of the blue. He did the same thing over at DC by makeing supermans son bisexual.comics are at a weird place now two years ago cyclops wolverine and jean grey had some weird non binary threesome thing going. I stepped away from comics because of all this weirdness Fr m the last decade the only thing I can think of good that happened was miles Morales and the immortal hulk.
They didn't have him officially come out until 2015.
main-qimg-e436d9b05c6f184697b0aa13a022457d-pjlq

If I remember correctly they hinted at it during the past with the way he interacted with his father in Astonishng X-men and Uncanny X-men in 94. I especially remember the forums talking about Bobby being gay during the astonishing X-men run in 2013. This is also around the time I started drifting away from comics and only focused on books that Gambit was in because they had Beast doing the absolute most dumb stuff ever. He's the one who brought the past X-men to the future to show Cyclops how far he had fallen

Back