Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Reset like start over? Even though IM1 came out in 2008 I think it's too early to do a reboot
I’m not saying right this second but they have to start thinking about it internally. They killed off characters, certain other characters are off the grid. And now that they control all the properties they can start a new universe and cast new actors.

Go back to film only phases and play with some characters in some animated series.
I think the shows can be connected connective tissue to movies that have time gaps.

It's just it seems like they envisioned one thing then COVID hit and they didn't try to pivot and change anything.

I kinda get it cause at that point you have millions allocated to projects that must come out or you lose money BUT I also feel there was room for compromise where the TV shows quality didn't end up suffering.

I liked the shows ok, but they should have brought an entirely different tone to the shows. Made them more dramatic and actor and writing driven. It’s hard to keep people’s attention for 6-8 hours when you rely solely on CGI and mediocre scripts.

Basically Marvel: The Bear.

Sony only rebooted Spiderman the first time cause Reimi bounced after they tried to shoe horn more of their ideas into his vision; not cause they felt the trilogy was trash

lol that's not a damn plus or something to be proud of.

Sony is ASS and had to reboot cuz they fumble the shit every chance they fuckin get

Sony just gave y’all niggas another classic. Respect them.

Back