Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

That's stupid. You don't need super powers to switch sides. Also she cants loose by.voting.? The bakad she cast will effect the outcome of an election.? That is dumb and overloaded as hell. She can't loose wtf?

You're missing the point. It's not that she needs her powers to switch sides. Her powers make her switch sides to prevent her from taking an L. That's the double edged portion of her powers. She can't control it. For instance, if the nature of whatever contest she's taking part in requires her to die to win, her powers will force her to sacrifice herself.

its a whole nother universe. Doesnt have to be 1 to 1 with the comics.

Prolly aint gon happen but Id be hype if alot of the xmen characters were black lol fuck it. Let these crakkkas be salty

its plenty of characters of every race, gender, and sexual orientation that Marvel Studios can pull from the comics. No need to change shit to pander and push agendas. Elevate a existing black character or create a new one.

its plenty of characters of every race, gender, and sexual orientation that Marvel Studios can pull from the comics. No need to change shit to pander and push agendas. Elevate a existing black character or create a new one.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

the lack of diversity in characters is a real thing. I see no harm in shaking a few things up

you're the only one who brought pandering and some kinda black quota into this.. no one else.

How you feel about Giancarlo Esposito being cast as a potential Xmen major character?

And you brought up making half the X-men black to make white people mad. So come on man.

And Giancarlo Esposito. Idk. X-men probably not dropping for another 3 years or more. Esteban would be 67 years old playing a character with a potential 10 year story arc. I hope it’s not Professor X.

Just outta curiosity how do y’all feel about Jonathan Majors playing Kang and all variants of Kang? Cause if I remember correctly Marvel went to him directly. He didn’t audition for the role

Just outta curiosity how do y’all feel about Jonathan Majors playing Kang and all variants of Kang? Cause if I remember correctly Marvel went to him directly. He didn’t audition for the role

im looking forward to see how he portrays the different iterations. I dont give a damn that he wasnt originally black in the comics personally

Storm is about the only black female super hero with name recognition for most people. So good luck elevating no-name black female super heroes. And that’s not a knock on black female super heroes, it’s a knock on little known heroes.

Ant-Man and Dr. Strange are about the only little known heroes to get their own movies and that’s only because concepts in their comics played to the broader MCU.

Back