Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Damn....

FB_IMG_1659919008432.jpg

Damn, just thought about this..

Infinity war, the fights were on different planets. Be and Clint wasn't there
End game Natasha was dead

First, all this is based off some reddit user.................... :foh5:

Second, from what I read, just Universal and Marvel distribution deal just ends next year. Distribution rights ain't the same as property rights. If Universal still owns the property rights then we still in the same boat.

First, all this is based off some reddit user.................... :foh5:

Second, from what I read, just Universal and Marvel distribution deal just ends next year. Distribution rights ain't the same as property rights. If Universal still owns the property rights then we still in the same boat.

I think the production rights are Marvel/Disneys.. Universal still has distribution rights tho.. If that lapses they should be able to do a solo joint.

I forgot Universal has the rights to Namor as well.

I think the production rights are Marvel/Disneys.. Universal still has distribution rights tho.. If that lapses they should be able to do a solo joint.

I forgot Universal has the rights to Namor as well.

It's the same as Sony/Spiderman. Universal gave Marvel the production rights but they can't make Hulk movies starting June 2023 cuz Universal would still own the property.

So either Marvel can offer to buy the rights, sign a new deal, or June 2023 will be the last of Hulk in the MCU.

Hope it's the 1st one. Universal doesn't seem to care about making Hulk movies(like them fuck niggas at Sony) so they might as well cash out.

Big fan of Mr. Esposito. I loved his Spike Lee used him in so many movies back in the day and I love seeing him blowing up so late in his career. He has earned the love and respect he is getting through years and years of putting in the work.

I just think they should go with a younger person to be Xavier and all the X-Men and their villains for that matter. I think once they introduce them, Disney is going to really pump out the films

Back