Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Marvel can make the move for Henry I'll allow it.
Don't know what character he'll play yet but it's obvious the distinguished competition, don't have a clue what to do with cuhh

https://d23expo.com/D23Expo22_pdf-schedule.pdf

Yah looks like Marvel and Lucasfilms and 20th Century Studios are all tomorrow.

Today we get stuff from Disney and Pixar

When they introduce mutants to the MCU, I hope they work this chick in somehow.

She's very new, so not as well known as the classic characters, but her power is interesting an hilarious. Basically, she has the ability to manipulate probability in a way that makes it impossible for her to lose a fight, bet, or other similar contest. It's so powerful that if she's part of a group battle and her side can't win, her power will actually compel her to switch sides. lol

When they introduce mutants to the MCU, I hope they work this chick in somehow.

She's very new, so not as well known as the classic characters, but her power is interesting an hilarious. Basically, she has the ability to manipulate probability in a way that makes it impossible for her to lose a fight, bet, or other similar contest. It's so powerful that if she's part of a group battle and her side can't win, her power will actually compel her to switch sides. lol

Could you imagine being on her team and she starts to slowly migrate over to the other team?! 😂.

Might as well just cut your losses and surrender at that point.

Could you imagine being on her team and she starts to slowly migrate over to the other team?! 😂.

Might as well just cut your losses and surrender at that point.

Crazy thing is, her migration ain't slow. As soon as her power determines that the other side is more likely to win, she just switches and fucks her allies over. Like she don't even get permission from the other side. She just turns around and starts fighting her own people. lol

Crazy thing is, her migration ain't slow. As soon as her power determines that the other side is more likely to win, she just switches and fucks her allies over. Like she don't even get permission from the other side. She just turns around and starts fighting her own people. lol
Just picturing that is cracking me up. They probably had some big speech right before the battle and in the midst of fighting alongside a team member she just turns around and stabs you

That's stupid. You don't need super powers to switch sides. Also she cants loose by.voting.? The bakad she cast will effect the outcome of an election.? That is dumb and overloaded as hell. She can't loose wtf?

Back