Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

As much praise as we give the Russo Brothers, the one movie that wasn't as captivating was endgame as a complete body of work.

It's like they knew how they wanted it to end with the epic battle but wasn't sure how to get there with the time travel stuff.

I watched Civil War the other day and I didn't have it ranked high enough in the best to worst rankings. I think initially I was disappointed Zemo wasn't an extra terrestrial boss and didn't appreciate his motivations for why he was doing what he did.

The last act with Tony and Cap was masterful. Tony seeing Bucky kill his parents, Cap saying he knew, Tony blasting him with the beam.

Even before that, I never fully appreciated why they had opposing views on signing the sokovia Act and why the other heroes choose the sides they did.

It introduced Tom Holland spider Man, which imo is the best version hands down and Black Panther. Everyone from Vision to Ant man added a lot to the story in terms of getting all them on screen.

I really wish Ant Man got better solo movies than what they rolled out with. Wasted potential in hindsight.

Gonna rewatch Infinity wars and endgame this week

Back