Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official James Webb Space Telescope Thread: First image released 100 times more powerful than the Hubble Telescope

Neptune is Beautiful
kevin-hart-tears-of-joy.gif

Don’t tell me he one of them “space is fake” niggas…

View attachment 944738

I'm not a space is fake nigga. I do believe 3 things tho...

Earth is much, much bigger than we think.
We can't actually travel outside of earth's atmospheres past a certain point making space travel impossible.
And that the sun is more local than we think.

I'm not going back and forth about the why's.

We can't actually travel outside of earth's atmospheres past a certain point making space travel impossible.

Interesting…

I’m more inclined to think everything is fake, I don’t think space is any faker than the shit we can touch though

I’m more inclined to think everything is fake, I don’t think space is any faker than the shit we can touch though

I don't think space is fake but I do think some of the info and ideas nasa and these other space agencies put out there is fake and/or theory based not facts.

I don't think space is fake but I do think some of the info and ideas nasa and these other space agencies put out there is fake and/or theory based not facts.

I think a lot of that is that journalists are horribly illiterate scientifically, they misreport certain shit for clicks

What's your scientific background?

Not really throwing shots, but I always wonder how people who don't really know much about or understand science at a higher level come to such conclusions.

There is literally HD videos of humans doing that lol😂

Back