Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official James Webb Space Telescope Thread: First image released 100 times more powerful than the Hubble Telescope

Even scientists didn't expect Webb telescope images of Jupiter to be this good

220822151002-02-james-webb-jupiter-images-large-169.jpg

Three filters came together to form the composite image of Jupiter, NASA said.
220802110622-james-webb-cartwheel-galaxy-0802-crop-large-169.jpg

Rare type of galaxy dazzles in new Webb telescope image
220822150957-01-james-webb-jupiter-images-large-169.jpg

In a Webb NIRCam composite image, Jupiter's Great Red Spot (lower right) appears white

I’m really intrigued by the idea of Planet Nine and the possibility that it orbits the second star in our binary system (most solar systems are actually binary star systems)
Nibiru
I am intrigued by this aswell.

And one of the crazier shits is that even though the universe is expanding at a rate that is mind blowing, and its been expanding at that rate for 14 billion years, the size of the universe grew faster in that 1st second after the big bang than the 14 billion years after it.

But man I dont think enough time is considered thinking about the word infinite. That word should not be thrown around lightly. Because infinite means every possibility will be playing out infinite times at the same time. All within the rules of the physics of our universe ofcourse.

If you tell me we are the only forms of life, and the universe is near infinite, but not really infinite, then you can make the argument that we really are the only intelligent forms of life in the universe, no matter how small that probability is, its a possibility.

But if you tell me the universe is infinite, then that means all the possible things that can happen will happen at some point or another, which means there is a point where we are the only intelligent life forms, then another point where there are other intelligent forms of life, and then another point where there are infinite versions of us.

An infinite universe is something idk if I even to be true. Lmaooo.
I want this fade
Big Bang is bs.
And the universe has to be infinite otherwise where’s the edge and will shit bounce back or explode once it reaches the limit? And what is it expanding into? This debate was in another thread.

I want this fade
Big Bang is bs.
And the universe has to be infinite otherwise where’s the edge and will shit bounce back or explode once it reaches the limit? And what is it expanding into? This debate was in another thread.

Big bang is bs based on?

And if the answer is your logic or thoughts, then there aint gon be no fade.

Give me a real credible theory on big bang being bs and lets go

Big bang is bs based on?

And if the answer is your logic or thoughts, then there aint gon be no fade.

Give me a real credible theory on big bang being bs and lets go
Before I answer, are you saying explosion or collision?

Phantom Galaxy M74

M74 is made up of about 100 billion stars and two symmetrical "arms." It is in a subclass of spiral galaxies known as a "grand design spiral," meaning it has prominent and well-defined arms, whereas some other galaxies are not as clear.

Webb's superior technology beautifully reveals the gas and dust spiraling outward from the heart of M74. The agency said that the image also shows off a clear view of the nuclear star cluster at the center, thanks to a lack of gas in the area.

ESA highlighted the images each telescope captured on its own — as well as the power of combining them. The dust in the image is colored red, young stars can be seen in blue and older stars are yellow, marked by a "spooky green glow" when the colors combine.

Multi-observatory_views_of_M74_pillars.jpg

On the left, the Hubble Space Telescope's view of the galaxy. On the right, the James Webb Space Telescope's image is strikingly different. The combined image in the center merges these two for a truly unique look at this "grand design" spiral galaxy.

An Einstein ring, also known as an Einstein–Chwolson ring or Chwolson ring (named for Orest Chwolson), is created when light from a galaxy or star passes by a massive object en route to the Earth. Due to gravitational lensing, the light is diverted, making it seem to come from different places. If source, lens, and observer are all in perfect alignment, the light appears as a ring

It's worded weird there, it's actually the Tarantula Nebula. Your question still stands and it's because someone thought it looked like a Tarantula's nest.

hubbletarantula-p1402aw_0_2.jpg

img_0842.jpg

Lol that’s still a reach but I guess it’s like an ink blot test

Back