Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Aren't these games just rehashing the same old stuff that all the other games have done, I never saw the pint of keep buying these DBZ games

Aren't these games just rehashing the same old stuff that all the other games have done, I never saw the pint of keep buying these DBZ games

You're right, I can't help myself though. Hopefully the new game will be like Legacy of Goku.

this might be one of the best Dragonball movies i've seen. Shit was dope!

Animation was on point and EVERY. Single. Transformation. was EPIC.

Surprised me that they let Vegeta hold his own and for once Goku was the one getting washed lol.

Gohan so useless that nigga wasn't even in this bitch.

lmfao at Broly fuckin this nigga Frieza up for a whole hour for no other reason than him just being in the way. ahahahah bruh

Im still waiting for Vegeta and Goku to find out that Beerus lazy ass ordered Planet Vegetas destruction(according to the English Dub)

Last edited:
You know why they reintroduced Broly right ?

Remember when Akira Toriyama said he was working on a new arc for DBS for the planet Sadala of DBS universe 6 - the other Saiyan planet ? Broly is going to be apart of that. That's why AT was originally trying to do movie about a legendary super Saiyan but just made it about Broly instead. He'll save the actual villain for the next DBS saga/arc.

Also notice how Broly was demonstrating God ki when he went to throw down with Whis??? Yo he's the only person I've ever seen actually land a hit on him. Even tho he blocked it that's more than what Goku and Vegeta or even Beerus could do.

Lol don't get twisted, if Whis wanted to he could of put Broly down with ease. I didn't see any God Ki from him but if Broly would to receive the same training that Goku and Vegeta got then there wouldn't be anything that could fuck with him. Definitely above God of Destruction level.

You know why they reintroduced Broly right ?

Remember when Akira Toriyama said he was working on a new arc for DBS for the planet Sadala of DBS universe 6 - the other Saiyan planet ? Broly is going to be apart of that. That's why AT was originally trying to do movie about a legendary super Saiyan but just made it about Broly instead. He'll save the actual villain for the next DBS saga/arc.

Also notice how Broly was demonstrating God ki when he went to throw down with Whis??? Yo he's the only person I've ever seen actually land a hit on him. Even tho he blocked it that's more than what Goku and Vegeta or even Beerus could do.

wait hol up..

I didn't see Broly land a single hit on Whis

I did like how they added to the Saiyan lore tho.. Wish they would really flesh out Beerus ordering the hit on planet Vegeta and also explaining why Vegeta never wished his home planet back after all this time lol.

lol Freiza is a jackass. Dude is smooth one of the best villains in anime. He just doesn't give a fuck.

Goku and Vegeta don't give a fuck either. They only care about the people on Earth cause they know damn well Frieza is still dropping hundreds of thousands of bodies throughout the universe. The only reason why they haven't killed his ass is cause they want a worthy opponent to fight.

Goku and Vegeta don't give a fuck either. They only care about the people on Earth cause they know damn well Frieza is still dropping hundreds of thousands of bodies throughout the universe. The only reason why they haven't killed his ass is cause they want a worthy opponent to fight.

That's kinda Goku's reason. I don't think Vegeta would hesitate to kill Frieza if he challenged him directly. You right though. They don't give a shit about any planet but Earth, and, I guess, Namek going by the manga.

Was I the only one that lol'd when

Brolly and clashed and wound up breaking out of reality? That shit was so random.

That shit is a crazy ass feat when you think about it. To be at the level where you're breaking the fabric of reality and entering into another dimension is shit I've only seen in Marvel/DC comics with the crazy reality warping abstracts.

That shit is a crazy ass feat when you think about it. To be at the level where you're breaking the fabric of reality and entering into another dimension is shit I've only seen in Marvel/DC comics with the crazy reality warping abstracts.

Well we already know they know do it. Vegeta's escaped from the RoSaT twice like that, but it was funny in the movie cause they did it by accident. And yeah that is a crazy feat.

Back