The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Spoilers for the movie are out. Don't play the video unless you want to know the full synopsis of the movie.

I don't know if I want to do 18 minutes of this nigga. He can summarize the whole thing in 3-5 minutes but this nigga gonna take a full 20 minutes to beat around the bush SMMFH

You don't fuck with that nigga Geekdom? The DBZ Walter Cronkite.

Sounds dope af and this is the first time I've ever said this but the power Scaling needs to be addressed. I think the way the story unravels is DOPE AF tho, Frieza killing Paragus to push Broly to SSJ is way better.

They should have give Broly a new form if he is to be stronger than Beerus and on par with SSB Gogeta. I HOPE they incorporate Broly into the show next season.
he definitely in the next season of super and that ozaroo power could be a precursor to a new form whenever he gets in another real battle. He not on par with gogeta though.

Reactions: Sion
Trailer. Some new shots.

Gotta say again, I love the animation/art in this.

Didn't see it mentioned here, but for those that don't read the manga, we now know what the next arc for dragon ball super is going to be. It's going to involve the galactic police and seems like Buu will be important.

giphy.gif