Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Nigga you smoking crack. I hope you're joking.

Vegeta had planet busting power in the Saiyan saga, what feat does Sasuke have that can compete with being able to destroy a planet?

Which is why I said a straight up hand to hand combat without that stupid shit DBZ be on with that planet destroying shit. Sasuke would kill Vegeta. Sayian Saga Vegeta is no match against Sasuke after his training with Orochimoru

Which is why I said a straight up hand to hand combat without that stupid shit DBZ be on with that planet destroying shit. Sasuke would kill Vegeta. Sayian Saga Vegeta is no match against Sasuke after his training with Orochimoru

lol What? Even without planet busting ki attacks, Vegeta is pretty much superior to Sasuke in every way. Kirin was Sasuke's most powerful attack at the time, and Vegeta could likely tank that.

No version of Sasuke has any chance against Saiyan saga Vegeta.

That's like saying Black Widow could beat Thanos.

Vegeta wouldn't feel any punch that Sasuke would hit him with.

Matter of fact, I got Krillin fucking up Sasuke too.

The Naruto universe and the DB Universe are on completely different levels when it comes to power.

No version of Sasuke has any chance against Saiyan saga Vegeta.

That's like saying Black Widow could beat Thanos.

Vegeta wouldn't feel any punch that Sasuke would hit him with.

Matter of fact, I got Krillin fucking up Sasuke too.

The Naruto universe and the DB Universe are on completely different levels when it comes to power.

End of Naruto Sasuke could probably beat most of the Saiyan Saga DBZ characters and hang with the saiyans. Once the super saiyans drop though, the Naruto cast has no shot.

I don't hold Vegeta in high regard that y'all do, he's a glorified loser. Vegeta can't keep up with the Sharingan and will get frustrated and start doing the stupid stuff that Vegeta does to lose fights.

I don't hold Vegeta in high regard that y'all do, he's a glorified loser. Vegeta can't keep up with the Sharingan and will get frustrated and start doing the stupid stuff that Vegeta does to lose fights.

What feats does Sasuke have to back up your claim?

And what fights has he been losing recently besides Jiren?

What feats does Sasuke have to back up your claim?

And what fights has he been losing recently besides Jiren?

Sasuke be going toe to toe with jinchuriki, he ain't no slouch, he can stop anything that Vegeta has in his arsenal and will do it before Vegeta can even get the attack off because of the Sharingan. Sasuke would have Vegeta hallucinating with his genjutsu

I don't know nothing about DB Super but Vegeta that I know gets his ass kicked a lot. Sure he will beat the lil henchmen after getting stomped out and gaining a boost in power afterwards

What regard you hold Vegeta in is irrelevant. You act like he's constantly getting beaten by bums. The people he has been beaten by are all well above Naruto level, so even if he is a loser, he's still out of Sasuke's league.

What can the Sharingan even do to frustrate Vegeta? About the only things that Sasuke has that might be an issue are genjutsu and Amaterasu. Genjutsu could be dangerous, but we know it's defeated by chakra/ki control, which every DBZ character has in spades. Plus, we've seen Vegeta effortless throw off mind control attempts. We know when powered up, DBZ characters are basically immune to extreme heat. However, since Amaterasu doesn't stop burning, it's possible that it could override Vegeta's defenses and kill him. The problem is that it's limited by Sasuke's ability to track Vegeta. Even with the Sharingan, Sasuke is going to have a hard time lining Vegeta up.

Sasuke be going toe to toe with jinchuriki, he ain't no slouch, he can stop anything that Vegeta has in his arsenal and will do it before Vegeta can even get the attack off because of the Sharingan. Sasuke would have Vegeta hallucinating with his genjutsu

I don't know nothing about DB Super but Vegeta that I know gets his ass kicked a lot. Sure he will beat the lil henchmen after getting stomped out and gaining a boost in power afterwards

Sharingan does nothing to Vegeta.
He's faster than the speed of light.

You're lack of knowledge when it comes to the DB Universe and the character's abilities shows.

Vegeta can shoot energy beams from his finger tips to destroy entire planets why are y'all entertaining that claffy ?? LOLOLOLOLOL

Nigga said he never seen DBZ, what real nigga you know hasn't seen DBZ ? LOOLOLOOLOL

I see you got gonorrhea of the brain, I never said I ain't watch DBZ. you fucking jackass. Of course super saiyan Vegeta would win because DBZ made niggas too overpowered. Base form Vegeta would get killed, nigga would get put down by Cui before his power boost on Earth

Back