Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

If Vegeta can resist a high-level psychic like Babadi, Sasuke's illusionary techniques will be nothing to him.

I see you got gonorrhea of the brain, I never said I ain't watch DBZ. you fucking jackass. Of course super saiyan Vegeta would win because DBZ made niggas too overpowered. Base form Vegeta would get killed, nigga would get put down by Cui before his power boost on Earth

Sasuke couldn't even beat Piccolo at the beginning of Z.

Goku was having trouble with Yamcha so to sit here and say Sasuke wouldn't beat them in their base form before super saiyan ruined the show is laughable

Goku was having trouble with Yamcha so to sit here and say Sasuke wouldn't beat them in their base form before super saiyan ruined the show is laughable

There's levels to Goku's and Vegeta's base form lol.

How much weight can Sasuke toss around?

Thank you for clarifying

Chi-Town is a fuck nigga divided by the square root of homo
Boo Hoo, nigga sitting here upset because of this shit. The topic is Sayan Saga you dumb ass so what does super saiyan have to do with anything.

Boo Hoo, nigga sitting here upset because of this shit. The topic is Sayan Saga you dumb ass so what does super saiyan have to do with anything.

Yeah you course corrected on this post. Still wrong about goku having trouble with Yamaha if were only talking about the saiyan saga.

True but Goku always has to ask, Moro just takes that shit with no fucks given.

Interesting how planets have a lot of "genki" within them but also be easily destroyed by ki blasts.

Well with moro not being at full strength, it makes sense that his energy blast are weak right now. I think in the long run he'll look like a hulking magician bison looking nigga during the climax of this saga

Well with moro not being at full strength, it makes sense that his energy blast are weak right now. I think in the long run he'll look like a hulking magician bison looking nigga during the climax of this saga

I was referring to how easy DB characters can destroy planets even with planets having a lot of spirit energy within them.

And for a weakened Moro being able to keep up with SSG/SSB Vegeta, the muthafucka gonna be a problem when his strength is restored.

Back