Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

That shit was a visual masterpiece....

Story could have been better.... But visually the best one of them all......🤷🏿‍♂️

As far as the new batman, my hopes are not high. I am just not a fan of Robert Pattinson. But I will give him a chance to prove me wrong

Last edited:
So justice league and the snyder cut were 2 different timelines huh?

You know what that's not even the dumbest thing I've seen from dceu so far. 🤷🏿‍♂️
3 funny things

1. in the scheme of the timeline, none of this shit really matters as far as being connected

2. Peacemaker being called guardians of the galaxy

3. well freeman touched on it already

laughing-hysterically.gif

....and just when I thought DC was gonna have a fire year.

3 funny things

1. in the scheme of the timeline, none of this shit really matters as far as being connected

2. Peacemaker being called guardians of the galaxy

3. well freeman touched on it already

I didn't even peop the peacemaker shit.

I guess this can go here till more casting news comes out
Misha Collins, widely recognized for his role as Castiel in Supernatural, will play Harvey Dent aka Two-Face in the Gotham Knights TV series.

Supernatural star Misha Collins will appear in the upcoming Gotham Knights TV series as Harvey Dent aka Two-Face.

Collins broke this news on his Twitter, tweeting out an image of what appears to be an action figure of Aaron Eckhart's Two-Face as he was portrayed in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight. "I've asked if my version of the character could be wearing a beige trench coat over the grey suit," tweeted Collins, referencing his beloved Supernatural character Castiel. The actor joked that he may be uncomfortable appearing on camera without the apparel with which he has become synonymous.

Collins is the latest addition to the cast of Gotham Knights which continues to grow its roster of Bat-Family members and villains. While next to nothing is known about the upcoming show, the initial announcement confirmed that the story will take place after the death of Batman. The brief synopsis states that the series will follow Bruce Wayne's "rebellious adopted son" who forges an alliance with the children of the children of the Caped Crusader's rogues gallery when they're all framed for his murder. This unlikely team will seemingly step up to prevent their city from descending into chaos and assume the title of the Gotham Knights.

Back