Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

They leaked pics of the JSA characters for the black Adam film. On my phone so I can't post them up but Hawkman and doctor fate look dope af. Bit more hyped for the movie. Supposedly we will get an official trailer during the super bowl

They leaked pics of the JSA characters for the black Adam film. On my phone so I can't post them up but Hawkman and doctor fate look dope af. Bit more hyped for the movie. Supposedly we will get an official trailer during the super bowl

Leaked or ripped from the promo trailer they released today?

Hopefully all 4 are good..... But I'm not expecting 10/10 from any of them...

My anticipation is

1. Batman. I expecting Se7en mixed with some bad ass fight scenes. I don't expect them to capture the same feel from the long Halloween.... But I still think it'll be good. Hopefully a 8/10... But my fingers crossed....1st day watch

2. Black Adam. They've had too long to give us bullshit.. But I honestly don't know. I have no idea what to expect. I'm hoping for really really really good.., but it's hard to tell. I like the Rock. And black Adam is a dope character.... But we gotta see. Cuz I honestly don't know 🤷🏿‍♂️

3. Flash. High key my favorite hero of all time. I'm anticipating this movie just as long as I've been a fan of comics.. But at the same time I'm not completely sold on ezra Miller. My optimism wants this to be great. The pessimist in me feel like it'll be broken. But we'll see. Fingers crossed. I might wait to hear what early reviews are saying. I'm not in a rush to be let down

4.aquaman. same, I'm not in a rush to be let down. Imma hope for the best.. but I'm not super estatic either. At the very least they have to follow up with an equally visually beautiful movie, and I personally think that's gonna be tough to follow. So we'll see

Hopefully all 4 are good..... But I'm not expecting 10/10 from any of them...

My anticipation is

1. Batman. I expecting Se7en mixed with some bad ass fight scenes. I don't expect them to capture the same feel from the long Halloween.... But I still think it'll be good. Hopefully a 8/10... But my fingers crossed....1st day watch

2. Black Adam. They've had too long to give us bullshit.. But I honestly don't know. I have no idea what to expect. I'm hoping for really really really good.., but it's hard to tell. I like the Rock. And black Adam is a dope character.... But we gotta see. Cuz I honestly don't know 🤷🏿‍♂️

3. Flash. High key my favorite hero of all time. I'm anticipating this movie just as long as I've been a fan of comics.. But at the same time I'm not completely sold on ezra Miller. My optimism wants this to be great. The pessimist in me feel like it'll be broken. But we'll see. Fingers crossed. I might wait to hear what early reviews are saying. I'm not in a rush to be let down

4.aquaman. same, I'm not in a rush to be let down. Imma hope for the best.. but I'm not super estatic either. At the very least they have to follow up with an equally visually beautiful movie, and I personally think that's gonna be tough to follow. So we'll see

Yeah my excitement for these movies is about the same. Batman and Black Adam at the top of the list with Flash and Aquaman at the bottom.

Was bout to ask why Shazam wasnt in this promo but that isnt dropping until 2023

I'm the most worried about Aquaman....

Åquaman was the Avatar of superhero movies.....I don't think there will ever visually be another movie quite like that..... If two doesn't build on that.... It's already a leg short...

Back