Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

bullshit, they have several active shows they're producing directly for the shit.....

not to mention their catalog of old stuff is crazy high quality

Batman animated series, young justice teen titans, justice league and justice league unlimited are all 5 star shows easily, and they got at the very least 30 more animated tv shows.

there's prolly a good 20 quality live actions series they've had over the years if not more

and they got at least 100 movies between animated and live action,,

they got the content, and they're going forward wit the shit....

i told yall the other day, wait till we get close and close to comic con.... by july, people gonna realize DC well prepared to fight back on all fronts
You're still arguing on the basis of quantity of content. What about an audience willing to pay for the content? Yes, fans such as yourself might pay, but those like you are a very small contingent.

You're still arguing on the basis of quantity of content. What about an audience willing to pay for the content? Yes, fans such as yourself might pay, but those like you are a very small contingent.
Du not paying for any of this lol

All y'all Niggaz doing is hating.

Take this negativity elsewhere

:hedidit:

Fuck their streaming service season 3 of young justice is supposed to be coming to Netflix. Why did they decide to pull this shit?. I feel the same way about that cobra Kai show f*ck YouTube red put that shot on Netflix I! Not buying another streaming service. Disney, warmer/DC etc are some greedy mofos.

Fuck their streaming service season 3 of young justice is supposed to be coming to Netflix. Why did they decide to pull this shit?. I feel the same way about that cobra Kai show f*ck YouTube red put that shot on Netflix I! Not buying another streaming service. Disney, warmer/DC etc are some greedy mofos.
Fwiw, if you have Google music, YouTube red is included with that subscription

my complaint is more about dc deciding to start a streaming service possibly moving young justice season 3 to that side instead of keeping it on Netflix. I have my Netflix subscription and that's what i'm sticking with.

my complaint is more about dc deciding to start a streaming service possibly moving young justice season 3 to that side instead of keeping it on Netflix. I have my Netflix subscription and that's what i'm sticking with.

dc might partner with netflix, cuz they said that the overseas folk will get it thru netflix

What's the next movie guys?

Aquaman then Shazam. After that will probably be Flash or WW2. They had Suicide Squad 2 lined up to start production later this year but had to delay until next year due to Will Smith's schedule.

Hopefully DC/WB has some solid plans that will be revealed at Comic Con this year.

Screenings have gotten super good reviews so far. All DC Test screenings have though. Been a ton of changes at WB too so a lot of the people in charge have changed. Jon Berg the Co Producer with Geoff Johns had moved to a different department and I think they have Johns overseeing DC alone or they brought in someone different i cant recall

Nvm Johns is working with someone named Walter Hamada. Dunno any of his credits. Chantal Nong has been moved to VP of DC Films

Aquaman then Shazam. After that will probably be Flash or WW2. They had Suicide Squad 2 lined up to start production later this year but had to delay until next year due to Will Smith's schedule.

Hopefully DC/WB has some solid plans that will be revealed at Comic Con this year.
aquaman due out in december right??

Back