Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

#8 she referencing Great Barrington Declaration..what they were saying about lockdowns being unhealthy...Fauci/Francis Collins were emailing each other about strategizing a "devastating takedown" of those GBD scientists.

Recent research is proving GBD to be correct

"Follow the science"

"Trust the experts"

At this point I dont care about mask being worn or not when outside.

But If youre indoors and the that place of business small or public want you to wear a mask you should do it.

Thats my take
I say leave it up to the individual.

Especially if you're young/healthy

Especially if you've been vaxxed.

Screenshot_20220214-172917.png
Screenshot_20220214-173051.png

Considering Fauci is on record as having a hard on for gain of function research, it's in his best interest to avoid a lab leak discussion...if it turns out to be true.

When u take that into consideration also keep in mind that scientists come to THEM to seek approval for funding.

So if u talk out of line or go against the narrative, it can cost u not only your study/major research, but also your name in your field (see Fauci/Collins emails regarding Great Barrington Declaration).

Private emails show scientists were "70:30 in favor of believing lab leak plausibility"

All it took was one phone call and no explanation for those same scientist to do a complete 180

And the public at that point only saw lab leak as fringe conspiracy theory

Back