Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

View attachment 746624

Once omicron vax comes out, my guess is definition of fully vaxxed is gonna change to just having that specific shot.

I know not to argue with you about shit.
The ether just keeps coming.
Bruh, them dudes not coming back in here…..lol

Source? Not doubting you, but as a vaxxed person, would like to see it.

A few of many for and against but still interesting. They love shitting on j&j.

Let’s be honest..unless you are elderly, severely overweight or have multiple underlying conditions there was no need for ANY vaccine.

Almost all deaths were 50 years or older and the CDC stated the 75% of the deaths had 4 underlying conditions. States like NY had half their deaths at one point attributed to nursing homes.

Let’s imagine a country that didn’t stuff positive patients in nursing homes and sick patients on ventilators. We would be looking at way fewer deaths. Both strategies used by governors/mayors were failures and led to death. Both strategies were dropped because people died and deaths were covered up.

I would love for someone to explain to me how the vaccine worked? The statics show the same types of deaths before and after the vaccine. Elderly and multiple underlying conditions. Who else was at risk? Lol
I also need a few people to stop thanking the vaccine for not dying from COVID.

that’s like saying the flu shot stopped you from dying cuz you have the sniffles then recommending others get it cuz it’s a lot of flu related deaths.

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 747500
View attachment 747501
View attachment 747502

View attachment 747521

We've been saying exactly this for months now, just a new study reaffirming it.
Dont let up now.

FINISH THEM!!!!!!

Maybe we should do a I told you so thread
Lol nah it would be pointless. I don't think most really even care if they're right or wrong. It ain't even about that though.

The bigger picture is how majority lazily go with the mainstream media/their political affiliation and don't realize how shitty a job the institutions put in place to protect us and prevent these situations actually made everything worse.

More people should be upset about this. It's completely run our lives for 2+ years. And even then all ppl care about is owning the other political party.

We doomed either way fam.

Lol nah it would be pointless. I don't think most really even care if they're right or wrong. It ain't even about that though.

The bigger picture is how majority lazily go with the mainstream media/their political affiliation and don't realize how shitty a job the institutions put in place to protect us and prevent these situations actually made everything worse.

More people should be upset about this. It's completely run our lives for 2+ years. And even then all ppl care about is owning the other political party.

Speak for ya self.
I’m heading back to Switzerland

I think a lot of people just got Covid fatigue, even when debating it.

I’m supportive of getting to the bottom of the origins regardless of who’s fault it is though. And yes there are a lot of discrepancies in guidance and findings, but Covid is real and vaccines help a lot more than harm so that’s the side I typically land on. I don’t agree with mandates and I don’t think every single person needs the vaccine, but I do think it’s kept people that have had Covid out of the hospital and morgue.

I do appreciate folks like you keeping up the fight though and keeping us informed.

I’m supportive of getting to the bottom of the origins regardless of who’s fault it is though. And yes there are a lot of discrepancies in guidance and findings, but Covid is real and vaccines help a lot more than harm so that’s the side I typically land on. I don’t agree with mandates and I don’t think every single person needs the vaccine, but I do think it’s kept people that have had Covid out of the hospital and morgue.

I do appreciate folks like you keeping up the fight though and keeping us informed.
I feel u. The frustrating part is there are a lot of lessons to be had here but all that's gonna happen is every politician is gonna find a way to use these situations to their advantage for their own agenda while all the regular civilians fight and hate each other. All we doing is helping them get away from being accountable, while they make our lives miserable.

Much like it's been all throughout history.

I don’t get no shout out?

5CB7F026-D8E5-49AF-8B84-423695C044CE.gif

tired of this disrespect in this thread.

I coming to see you about something.
do I make a left or right at the Wawa?

Back