Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

That Booster shot aint no joke, had my ass nauseous, chills, and headache. Probabaly the worst one I got out the 3 but worth it regardless.

Daughter tested positive. Amazingly, the wife and youngest daughter didn’t. Thinking it might have just been too soon for them.

Supposed to be going to a hornets game Sunday so I’ll probably get tested tomorrow once these roads clear up.
Glad you got them tested.

hope all goes well.

did you Lysol andbleach wipe stuff down when company left?

Glad you got them tested.

hope all goes well.

did you Lysol andbleach wipe stuff down when company left?
All is well thanks. She was down worse with the regular flu a couple years ago. This one she just had fever and was tired for 2 days.

As far as disinfecting, I’m pretty sure she got it from school and not aunty. My wife was around the aunty and was good whereas my daughter wasn’t around her at all and got it.

All is well thanks. She was down worse with the regular flu a couple years ago. This one she just had fever and was tired for 2 days.

As far as disinfecting, I’m pretty sure she got it from school and not aunty. My wife was around the aunty and was good whereas my daughter wasn’t around her at all and got it.
She will pull thru. I’m sure she’s a little warrior.

but it’s crazy how it moves around.

Back